ubs

yar i also had applied for ubs.got cat percintile as 81.i want to know when they will send the calls.i have recived call from imdr but not recived call from iiswbm.ok take care.mail me if u can at nibupraju@rediffmail or [email protected]

yar
i also had applied for ubs.got cat percintile as 81.i want to know when they will send the calls.i have recived call from imdr but not recived call from iiswbm.ok take care.mail me if u can at nibupraju@rediffmail or [email protected]

hey me too called up ubs dey say list will be out most probably by next wednesday

ok friend can u give ur emailid.mine is [email protected] .i am from kerala.i dont know the time of ubs.so if u can kindly help me by knowing there phone no and websitadd.i also want to know the placments of ubs and campus life what percentile they need
cheer up

www.ubschandigarh.org

btw nibupraju giving out mail ids like this is not allowed ( make use of the pm, mail buttons)

neways some1 tell me do i get a call frm UBS at 89.16%ile

hi,

last year the cut off for general category was 91%ile.
i appeared last year too, so i know, and i also belong to chandigarh so i have first hand knowledge.
in NRI-sponsored they called till people till 20 percentile (honestly).....but last nri-sponsored was .....i.e. the seat that was filled in UBS was somewhere in 60 percentile.

see ya

last year d cut off for ubs in general category was 91.In nri category though d calls were to very low percentiles also but dat was basically for mba(hr) and mba(ib).
In case u r interested in finance or marketing den u have to really fight for it since last yr last guy to be admitted in finance/marketing was at 83.
So,keep ur fingers crossed nd all d best.
Me too waiting for ubs result

In case u want to call ubs,u can call at 0172-2534701,22534702

whats happening people???????

my percentile is 96.04 and I fall in general category

NO CALL FROM UBS
Jharna

hai
i dont belive in 90%.i know a person who got only 84% oand got call and converted it in gerneral catagary.so it all depends upon the quailty of students that had applied. if those who had applied has more than 90% then obisly the cut off will be around 90.but all those who applied falls under 90-80% then the cutoff will be around 80.so pray tight,.

whats happening people???????
my percentile is 96.04 and I fall in general category
NO CALL FROM UBS
Jharna

Results are out kya?

I checked out UBS site and they had nothing about the results. Please lemme know if the results are out.

hey jharna
chill!! Dont worry. The list u have seen is of previous year and was posted by mistake by ims people
U shuldnt worry bout!
U'll definately get a call at 96 percentile(its a convertible score) and maybe u r my classmate for next 2 yrs
Till den wait for it.

hey guys me got 89.16%ile
me applied 4 general category me got a call in NRI category
what the f*ck my last hope down the drain
what do i do????

got the call

got a call from ubs too. 😁

now imi, tapmi n ubs

got calls from 3 out of 4 applied .(waiting for NITIE)

my cat %ile is 94

SAJAL

hey guys,

wat is the expected cutoff for ubs.(means last call getter %ile).

its given that they give 85% weightage to written and rest 7.5 each to gd n pi.

any1 got a date for Gd/PI.

SAJAL

nopes.. i guess they havent yet send out the call letters. but their site says it shud start around 17th..and ya ne idea bout the cut offs? hey jassi m sure u an find out the vut off this year. last year i guess u told it was around 91.. this year it wud b similar i guess

one of my frnd has recieved his call letter.His gd/pi is on 20th at 12:30
I think 92-93 shud be d cut-off dis yr since no of applicants has increased dis time.

Got the UBS letter today.

GD/PI on 26th 8:00 AM at Chandigarh. Anyone else in the same batch?

Profile:
CAT - 97%ile
BIT 2003 - 63%
12 1999 - 72%)
10 1997 - 72%)

Cheers !!!!

mine on 17th 2:30
1st day.

SAJAL

Hi! Got mine today on 17th 8:00

not going BEST OF LUCK to those who are

Jharna