UBS results out!!!

Hi guys, UBS result is out.Chek ur results at http://www.ubschandigarh.org/pages/results.html

Hi guys,
UBS result is out.Chek ur results at

http://www.ubschandigarh.org/pages/results.html

Hey guys.. i have heard that UBS gives 85 % weightage to written scores and 7.5 each for gd and interview? is that true..?? then it almost boils down to written scores almost...? also. where would u ppl rate this institute in respect to imi and fore of delhi?

the economic times have recently put fore at 32-33 and ubs at 50 in their ranking.

but ppl rate ubs higher.

my advice, visit campuses and ask guys over there.

regards,

Strider....

ya dats right dey gv 85% weightage to written,7.5 each to gd & pi
I'll definately rate it much higher coz in additional to gud placements, Its a a tension free b-school vid a kool life.

guys
the results are out i want to know what will be the cut off.any idea

hey jass u r frm chandigarh.. then u must b having fair idea. bout the institute .. wat wud have been approximate cut off for the institute..?...my cat percentile is 97.88 and i have got calls from imi fore. lbs and ubs.. i guess ubs and imi.r the ones i really want to convert..so really. serious bout this 1....plz give information bout this one. and bout the gd pi process. if u have ne idea? wat r they looking for? normal gd or case study?

u dont need to worry at all
a call at 97.88 % is definately convertible even if u r screwed up in gd coz 85% of weightage is given to ur percentile nd u have a very gud percentile as per standards.
Around 91-92% was d cut of for general category last yr nd u r well above dat.
So,chill nd dont take tension.
U'll be thru

Also , its more likely to b a case study.

C U AT UBS GD

hey can u say what are the gd topics and pi questions thay asked

nibupraju Says
hey can u say what are the gd topics and pi questions thay asked

it was a case study mostly related to hr.
Nd interview was based on ur academics nd general awareness.
Luv jass.