UBS Chandigarh Admissions 2020-2022

Join the discussion on UBS Chandigarh Admissions 2020-22 and get the details of University Business School Chandigarh Admissions, placements, fees, average packages, cut offs, last date and more.

For more information, visit the official website: http://www.ubs.puchd.ac.in/

Link for admissions: https://ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in/

What are the chances of a General Male converting MBA at UBS with 108 raw score  in CAT 2019 (Expected percentile: 90)?

• Even MBA HR is unlikely
  • Poll check
  • MBA General, IB and HR - all possible
  • Only MBA IB and HR possible
  • Only MBA HR possible

0 voters

Hello Everyone, Greetings from University Business School! Please feel free to use this thread as a platform to raise your questions regarding the admissions process and other details about the Institute, we will try our best to provide quick resolution to all your queries. Warm Regards, Admissions Committee UBS, Chandigarh

Cutoffs during the first round of counselling for admissions to the MBA Batch of 2019-21 (Based on CAT 2018 scores) General Category 87. 99percentile BC Category 84.79 percentile OGC Category 85.61 percentile SC Category 40.75 percentile Defence Category 77.31 percentile Freedom Fighter Category 63.63 percentile Rural Area Category 68.33 percentile ST Category 58.4 percentile Youth fest Category 60 percentile Kashmiri Displaced Category 66.28 percentile Although these are the percentiles of last year converted candidates, the selection is based on cumulative score of CAT score, GD and PI and these trends vary each year. Hence, they cannot be used as benchmarks for selection.

Placement stats of this year ?

How to apply to the mba program,? The notification says commencement of online registration is from 18Dec 2019 but I don't see any link to apply.

Hi, PFB details, Expected percentile - 85 Xth- 10 CGPA XIIth - 84% Grad - 78% Category - general What are my chances of getting a call for MBA-IB?

what is the last date to apply?

Hello everyone, I am Ritesh Score expected -117 (slot 2) ,GEM What are my chances of getting a call for general mba ? I tried accessing Ubs admission site . It shows error due to maintenance . When will it be open for admission forms? Thanks in advance

Is it true that UBS gives 85% weightage to CAT Score for Final Conversion? And rest 15% to GDPI? 

Guys, the 87%ile cutoff mentioned is is only for mba core,ib and hr? or does it include mba entrepreneurship?

Are campus placments there for MBA (entrepreneurship)? also do we have to submit hardcopy of application form in the college? is there any other option? i have my college exams then

Can anyone give any insight about MBA(general) and MBA(hr) cat cutoff differently?My profile: GEM 106(Expected percentile 90.5) 30 moths worke exp as of now 10:--85 percent 12:--80.5 percent Grad:--8.19 CGPA And also let me know if HR is better to pursue than general MBA in UBS? THANKS for your details!!pls comment asap..

since there is a new mba in entreprenurship starting from this year . will the cut off fall for that course also what is placement scenerio that  ubs has worked uopn for this course 

What is the final round CAT cut off for MBA gen, HR and IB? Not the first round but final round..?

Looking at the past trends, can you tell me how many rounds of counselling usually occur? And during which month the university declares its final result so that a candidate can know if he is getting a seat or not? 

Do companies visit on campus for summer internship? What is the avg stipend offered?

Hi, I have scored 85 percentile in CAT. Below are my academic details Btech - 2.78/4 12th - 81.2 10th - 10/10 Category - general Work Ex - 2 years ( Digital Marketing ) Any chances of call?

Hi,

I have secure 89.19 percentile (96/59.19/86.51)

Do I have a chance for gen MBA?

I belong to general engineer male.

please Respond as soon as you can 

Cutoffs during the first round of counselling for admissions to the MBA Batch of 2019-21 (Based on CAT 2018 scores) General Category 87. 99percentile BC Category 84.79 percentile OGC Category 85.61 percentile SC Category 40.75 percentile Defence Category 77.31 percentile Freedom Fighter Category 63.63 percentile Rural Area Category 68.33 percentile ST Category 58.4 percentile Youth fest Category 60 percentile Kashmiri Displaced Category 66.28 percentile