UBS Chandigarh Admissions 2019-21

Join the discussion on UBS Chandigarh Admissions 2019-21 and Get the details about University Business School Admission, placements and much more.

UBS Chandigarh Admissions 2019-21 Notification –You will find information related to Fees, Average Packages, cut off, last date.

For more information, visit the official website of – ubs.puchd.ac.in

To keep track of latest discussions on UBS Chandigarh Admissions 2019-21, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Hello Everyone,

Greetings from University Business School!

Please  feel free to use this thread as a platform to raise your questions  regarding the admissions process and other details about the Institute,  we will try our best to provide quick resolution to all your queries.

Warm Regards,
Admissions Committee 
UBS, Chandigarh

Quality education should not necessarily come at a huge cost.

University Business School (UBS), Chandigarh offers one of the highest ROIs in the country with an overall academic fee of under 1 Lakh INR. The institute is located in Chandigarh “The City Beautiful” with the campus spread across an area of 550 acres (2.2 square km) and has consistently achieved 100% placements over the years. 

For Registrations visit http://ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in

Last Date to register online- 15th January 2019

Does ubs have sectional cutoff in cat?or just overall cutoff

What is the safe percentile for selection? @KritiUBS

Can one expect call @88-89 percentile?

What was the SC category cutoff last year. And what is the percentile for almost sureshot comversion in SC categor?

Hello ma'am!! I have heard that the average package has gone beyond 11 lakhs this year and trident have given the maximum with 30lakhs? Is this correct? How many students have been placed? Kindly help with placement news too as I am expecting 95+ ? Can I get MBA General in the first counseling?

I am expecting 80-85 percentile. Are there any chances (HR, IB, GENERAL ......anything)/?

Is there any chance if will be getting around 83 percentile?

I'm expecting a cut off of around 80-85 percentile. How good are my chances to get a call? General category

OBC cut off last year?

Cutoffs for the Batch of 2018-20 during the first round of counselling (Based on CAT 2017 scores) were as follows: General Category 89.12 percentile BC Category 84.04 percentile OGC Category 86.56 percentile SC Category 32.27 percentile Defence Category 61.16 percentile Freedom Fighter Category 63.60 percentile Rural Area Category 68.55 percentile ST Category 38.07 percentile Youth fest Category 46 percentile Kashmiri Displaced Category 52 percentile This year applications are open till 15th January, last year they had closed before declaration of the CAT result, So it would be inexpedient to predict this year’s cutoffs on the basis of last year’s trends.

sir what was the cut off for the pwd candidates in the first round of counseling and last round of counseling in cat 2017 in ubs for pgdm (general) and pgdm (,hr)

and please tell the first and last round cut offs for youth fest category candidates for cat 2017 .. any idea of the same ??

i am a person with disability candidate .i m expecting 62 marks (65 percentile ) in cat 18. should i apply in dse for the mba program . acads are 10th -95 % 12th-62% grad-6.67 6 months work exp. are there any chances of getting a call.

What's the last date to apply ? 

OA : 98 ( 50/27/21) 

Slot 2 

GEM

any chance ? 

i am a person with disability candidate .i m expecting 62 marks (65 percentile ) in cat 18. should i apply in dse for the mba program . acads are 10th -95 % 12th-62% grad-6.67 6 months work exp. are there any chances of getting a call.

someone from the current batch of ubs , please reply to the last mentioned query