UBS Chandigarh - 2006 GD/PI Calls

Hi everyone !!! Did anyone get UBS (PU) calls ??? There’s a list on UBS website , but I’m not sure about it (website has no reference dates etc ). Scorpio19 - do post anything U know !!!

Hi everyone !!!!!!!

Did anyone get UBS (PU) calls ???
There's a list on UBS website , but I'm not sure about it (website has no reference dates etc ).

Scorpio19 - do post anything U know !!!!!!

Aeroguru mate please give out the URL too was there Gandharva Grover in the List?

Hi everyone !!!!!!!

Did anyone get UBS (PU) calls ???
There's a list on UBS website , but I'm not sure about it (website has no reference dates etc ).

Scorpio19 - do post anything U know !!!!!!

I don't see any list on ubschandigarh.com at the moment. I clicked on MBA 2006 icon and the eligibility page opened, no list as of yet.

Hi ,
This is the url, U can check for yourself

http://ubs.puchd.ac.in/pages/result.html

But still not sure this the List for this year ( no date has been mentioned for GD & PI or anything else ) .

Hi ,
This is the url, U can check for yourself

http://ubs.puchd.ac.in/pages/result.html

But still not sure this the List for this year ( no date has been mentioned for GD & PI or anything else ) .

hey thats final list..

not calls for gd/pi

cant u make out..or trying to fool out ppl here..or wanted to open a new thread

Kamal
hey thats final list..

not calls for gd/pi

cant u make out..or trying to fool out ppl here..or wanted to open a new thread

Kamal

Hey Buddy , Cool it ..... ok
I had a doubt - forums are here to discuss stuff
The list doesn't mention anything - hence my query

I am cool yaar
just that UBS calls padke thoda excited ho gaya..

and then whn no calls, u know right..
U should have named ur thread as: Are UBS calls out ? :-)
Kamal
I am cool yaar
just that UBS calls padke thoda excited ho gaya..

and then whn no calls, u know right..
U should have named ur thread as: Are UBS calls out ? :-)
Kamal

I truly apologise for the misleading Thread name

frnds UBS calls are definitely out people studying ther have confirme it that on their notice board lists have been pasted, for this year, i ve got calls but with 98.73 there wasn't any excitement as such for me anyways best of luk to all

The link you've mentioned has a waiting list. Commensense that its last years' list man. Since folks are saying that the list is up on the notice board, I will personally go to the deptt. tomorrow morning and check my result. If any of you folks are eager beavers to know your results before its posted on the website, pm me or post up your UBS roll numbers, category (Gen, SC/ST/NRI sponsored) to make it easier for me to look up the list. Also, tell me your CAT roll numbers. I'll tell you your results latest by noon tomorrow after I check up the notice board.
Scorpio_19 Says
The link you've mentioned has a waiting list. Commensense that its last years' list man. Since folks are saying that the list is up on the notice board, I will personally go to the deptt. tomorrow morning and check my result. If any of you folks are eager beavers to know your results before its posted on the website, pm me or post up your UBS roll numbers, category (Gen, SC/ST/NRI sponsored) to make it easier for me to look up the list. Also, tell me your CAT roll numbers. I'll tell you your results latest by noon tomorrow after I check up the notice board.

hey pmed u my details..

plz check kar dena yaar..

also pm me ur cell no yaar
Kamal
anmol Says
frnds UBS calls are definitely out people studying ther have confirme it that on their notice board lists have been pasted, for this year, i ve got calls but with 98.73 there wasn't any excitement as such for me anyways best of luk to all

hey cant u get the results checked thru ur friends in UBS??
shd i pm u my details?
Kamal
hey pmed u my details..

plz check kar dena yaar..

also pm me ur cell no yaar
Kamal

Congratulations, you're confirmed in the General category, serial number 48 (mind you, its serial number according to CAT roll numbers) All the best for your GD/PI now. I've been telling you all this while not to worry, with your score you can definately get a call, and I was true.
As regards me with net 77%tile and attempts only in VA 98%tile, 0 QA and 0 LR, I have a NRI sponsored call, not attending will try again next year, though definately not for UBS.

For other guys, I'm sorry, I will not be going to the deptt. anytime again in the near future, so unfortunately I cannot get your scores. please bear and wait till UBS uploads list on the website. Yes, its definately on the noticeboard. ATB guys.
Congratulations, you're confirmed in the General category, serial number 48 (mind you, its serial number according to CAT roll numbers) All the best for your GD/PI now. I've been telling you all this while not to worry, with your score you can definately get a call, and I was true.
As regards me with net 77%tile and attempts only in VA 98%tile, 0 QA and 0 LR, I have a NRI sponsored call, not attending will try again next year, though definately not for UBS.

For other guys, I'm sorry, I will not be going to the deptt. anytime again in the near future, so unfortunately I cannot get your scores. please bear and wait till UBS uploads list on the website. Yes, its definately on the noticeboard. ATB guys.

hey thank you so much Scorpio

Yaar tusi great ho paaji...
and may be whatever happens happens for good..and next yr u may have better options in hand..

anyways u were planning to go tomm, aaj jaise chala gaya..
hey no dates for gd/pi were written kya?
i need to book my tickets ASAP since its diff to get them from bangalore..

Thanks yaar,
Kamal.
results are out
www.ubschandigarh.org
me no call at 92%ile + 1 yr exp:(

got a call at 97.7%
post the calls and percentiles puys

hey thank you so much Scorpio

Yaar tusi great ho paaji...
and may be whatever happens happens for good..and next yr u may have better options in hand..

anyways u were planning to go tomm, aaj jaise chala gaya..
hey no dates for gd/pi were written kya?
i need to book my tickets ASAP since its diff to get them from bangalore..

Thanks yaar,
Kamal.

For the dates, I'd suggest you telephone the UBS deptt. tomorrow morning, nothing about that on the noticeboard.
Scorpio_19 Says
For the dates, I'd suggest you telephone the UBS deptt. tomorrow morning, nothing about that on the noticeboard.

If only I'd waited another hour before rushing off. The results on the site now, GD/PI expected to begin from 21st feb, 2006, it says.

Hello ppl,

Not selected with 91.33%ile
ATB to all who got the call.

~Sage