Ubs Batch Of 2005-07

hey ubs junta, lets all post our backgrounds and relevant info here so that we can know each other better…and its irrelevant if ya in ib or hr or thru defence quota etc etc…so just post whoever will be there… anyways about me, …

hey ubs junta,

lets all post our backgrounds and relevant info here so that we can know each other better...and its irrelevant if ya in ib or hr or thru defence quota etc etc...so just post whoever will be there...

anyways about me,

i'm ridhesh sharma....doing my 8th sem mechanical engg from bangalore....am basically from delhi and hyderabad...also my cat percentile was 93.49...i got a rank of 49 in gen category and was the 16th guy to take mba gen.....

i had calls from kj som,imt-n and was 637 at nmims....

looking fwd to hearing from my batchmates.....

mods:dont block this cos the other thread with a similar title has become a query thread again...i posted my reason fr starting this thread there also....

ciao

hey guys

i too am joining ubs hr. got the third seat in it. desperately hoping to get ib in the 2nd con. what say?
well about me:
rahul chawla doin BE chemical from thapar, patiala. Residence in chd(sector 11) walkin distance from ubs.
Cat percentile 95.81
Ubs rank 115
Calls: tapmi(did not attend), nirma(did not attend), kjsom(converted), ubs(converted), imt-hr(waiting for the waiting list), nmims(rejected)
keep posting

Rahul

Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

my name is Taran and I am a graduate in BA(Hons)-German, from JNU (2003). I have been in Noida for the past 13 years. I am quite familiar with Cgarh as I have relatives in sec - 10 (not far from UBS). I have taken IB and am looking forward to join the institute.

hey,

guys any idea abt the hostel acco...they said that we have to come on 6th and get it done...was it the saem fr ya guys...
ciao

I was told the same thing about the hostel. Its a bit tough for us out of town students. I dunno how much stuff to carry and don't know when the hostel will be alloted. Anyone has any clue about the monthly mess expenditure ?

hi every body
NAME : KUNAL KAKKAR
i had a merit no. of 36 in gen and got the 13th seat of MBA(Gen)
do any of u have got any brouchure or any other thing related to the adm.
is the fee reciept only proof of our admission
do clear my doubt on the matter
thanx
buy

hi every body
NAME : KUNAL KAKKAR
i had a merit no. of 36 in gen and got the 13th seat of MBA(Gen)
do any of u have got any brouchure or any other thing related to the adm.
is the fee reciept only proof of our admission
do clear my doubt on the matter
thanx
buy

hey kunal,
i think so buddy...cos thats the only thing even i got...asked a prof there abt it and he said that we have to produce it on 6th and also on this babsis only will we get some forms fr hostels also...hope was able to help..ciao

i am AMIT KUMAR
got admn. in MBA, HR.
i got final call from k j som also. couldn't convert MDI.
any idea about hostel?
bythe way i m from delhi, done b.sc.(H)-physics.
looking for ward to meet u all?

hi friends,
anyone from delhi or nearby?
we can all meet
my email is [email protected]

hi friends,
anyone from delhi or nearby?
we can all meet
my email is [email protected]

hey,
am put up in guragon but am doing engg from b'lore..will be there in june...shud meet up then buddy...
ciao

Hi Guys Even I Would Be Joining Ubs, Peole From Delhi Can U Give Ur Phone Nos. So That I Can Contact U And We Can Meet Before The Session Starts.how R The Placements At Ubs Any Idea? By The Way I Am An Eco Hons From Delhi. Bye Reply Back Soon

KPRIYA Says
Hi Guys Even I Would Be Joining Ubs, Peole From Delhi Can U Give Ur Phone Nos. So That I Can Contact U And We Can Meet Before The Session Starts.how R The Placements At Ubs Any Idea? By The Way I Am An Eco Hons From Delhi. Bye Reply Back Soon

hey,
welcome.....which coll were ya in....also luks like all delhi people got thru...lols...
ciao
KPRIYA Says

hi kpriya waht ur real name i am mayank and i have taken admission into mBA(gen) how about u? and am stayin in noida where are u residing do reply?
cat-mat-xat Says
hi kpriya waht ur real name i am mayank and i have taken admission into mBA(gen) how about u? and am stayin in noida where are u residing do reply?

Hello Delhites, I am from Noida as well, and think it'll be great to meet each other before 6th July. Anyway, my name is Taran - MBA IB (def quota)- and my cell number is 9811163357. Call up and all of us should fix a date and venue to get together. My suggestion is to meet on a Sat or Sunday(cuz I am working in a call centre) and I guess CP is a good location. Other suggestions are most welcome.

C'mon UBS people from Delhi ( and NCR region)!!! Show some enthusiasm and reply to this thread. Lets meet at least once before the course begins. Give cell numbers and organise a meeting. My cell number is 9811163357 - name is Taran and i stay in Noida.

check out the new IMT GAziabad website ....
www.imt.edu
check out the new IMT GAziabad website ....
www.imt.edu

Hi everyone
Kunal Kakkar
did mechanical eng from NIT kurukshetra 2003
worked for 1 yr
calls
tapmi (rejected)
imt (rejected)
schmrd(rejected)
mica(rejected)
nirma converted
ubs converted
hey,
welcome.....which coll were ya in....also luks like all delhi people got thru...lols...
ciao

can u tell me which laptop will u go for

hello,
it's amit from delhi
my no. is 24635441
i live in lodhi colony
c'mon yaar u know that IMI people have already met twice
and we haven't a single time
phone me
bye

schuperman Says
C'mon UBS people from Delhi ( and NCR region)!!! Show some enthusiasm and reply to this thread. Lets meet at least once before the course begins. Give cell numbers and organise a meeting. My cell number is 9811163357 - name is Taran and i stay in Noida.