UBS 2013-15 Class Aspirants

Starting this thread for queries related to UBS. Last year’s thread :- http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/university-business-school-ubs-2012-14-class-aspirants-t-72651/p-2964618

Starting this thread for queries related to UBS.

Last year's thread :-

Tagging a senior from UBS.. @pankudude

The forms are not yet out. But it can be expected soon.

when are the forms going to be out !!friend ??

I was having a doubt actually I belong to defense open category ,so as the form date are very tight I thought of getting my documents signed before hand but in the last year certificate for defense dependents it was mentioned that the son should be dependent to his father but as I more than 25 yrs now ,the army personal are not signing the document as in Army dependent means that a person can get canteen and hospital facility ,what they are giving to me is a application written in Hindi stating that I am son of so and so ...is it ok ,kindly suggest ''ITS WRITTEN IN HINDI """:-(

Forms still not out. 😞

Hello all

I am a second year student in University Business School , Chandigarh . I can feel your anxiety regarding forms , so would like to clear some air. This year UBS is diverting a bit from the legacy of being the first in releasing the forms and so the submission dates.
Forms of UBS would be out by the end of this month i.e. October. And this time , the time for filling the forms would be around 2 months. Also you might see online form filling gateway.
BUT ALL THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL YET. So , I can't say anything with surety.

But yes , forms would be out by this month. So , not to worry much.

Regards

PANKAJ HANDA
MBA GEN
UBS 2011-13
HEAD, PR CELL
@Mithileshjec
You can sign the documents as the military people are offering you because you can't convince them to change it. And yes , HINDI is also ok. For the issue related to "dependent" , i am not still sure about it. So , would revert back once i confirm it.

Regards

PANKAJ HANDA
MBA GEN
UBS 2011-13

continue here.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2013-2015-ubs-university-business-school-chandigarh-admissions-discussions-25087804