Ubs 2009-2011 gdpi calls out !

congratulations to all call getters ! please post ur profile and ur percentiles to enable everyone hv an idea regarding the cut offs n ppl they 'll encounter at gd. wish u all the best and godspeed.

congratulations to all call getters !

please post ur profile and ur percentiles to enable everyone hv an idea regarding the cut offs n ppl they 'll encounter at gd.

wish u all the best and godspeed.

got the call, thanks for the info..

Any idea about the GD PI schedules?

Has anybody some idea how much weightage do these people give to CAT score???
CAT score: 95.18
Do i have some bright chances to get in here...
As i have to decide whether to travel from Mumbai to chd. for the GD/PI....

got the call.....but wnt be going for the gd pi.....all the best to u all,for the gd pi......

I m also in
CAT score 95.91%ile

guys please come up with ur scores:clap:

Has anybody some idea how much weightage do these people give to CAT score???
CAT score: 95.18
Do i have some bright chances to get in here...
As i have to decide whether to travel from Mumbai to chd. for the GD/PI....

weightage given to cat score is very high in case of ubs. they give 85% weightage for cat score.....
and ur chances r very bright for this.......b'cas i think there r no students above 96 who want to join ubs....so

atb

my percentile is 93.92.......
wat r my chances?
and start a poll so that we can have an idea about percentiles.......

my percentile is 93.92.......
wat r my chances?
and start a poll so that we can have an idea about percentiles.......

stop worrying abt ur chances. no one can predict. no one knows abt the final list so far.please focus on prep. i hv seen even 98 %ilers getting no where. gather knowledge n speak it out when req in ur gdpi. only few wil be able to do it. n those who wil , wil make it.

Good luck.

hey m, I got call.

91.89 perc. I think I would be the lowest percentiler here.:splat: but rest assured , I will give my best here.

mine is 96.25

when are the PIs starting????

got a call but wud prefer fore ib over ubs....my cat score 94.68...congrats to all call getters...

wud sombody throw lite on da probable date of da commencement of gdpi's.....

at 98.45... got a call
will attend ubs for sure...

Congrt. 4 all call getters..:D:D:D

I hav also got the call..

i hav 94.9% :clap::clap:

Ubs seniors plz give some details abt the dates of gd/pi....

at 98.45... got a call
will attend ubs for sure... cudnt convert even lbs and fore....to baki ka result bhi i think is easy to guess ....so highly disappointed..
Dat mite mean that am a disaster when it comes to gd\pi..so seniors...85% weightage wid bkwas gd\pi...chances??

Sorry for sounding like a pessimistic ... but dats life..

i'll also join you...........my condition is same as you

Hi, CAT percentile: 91.86 (lowest here).....

When GD/PI's ??? 1 more wait started, this time for Interview dates...UBS Jaldi karo... I have to submit my fees for other colleges.......

at 98.45... got a call
will attend ubs for sure... cudnt convert even lbs and fore....to baki ka result bhi i think is easy to guess ....so highly disappointed..
Dat mite mean that am a disaster when it comes to gd\pi..so seniors...85% weightage wid bkwas gd\pi...chances??

Sorry for sounding like a pessimistic ... but dats life..

lynx86 Says
i'll also join you...........my condition is same as you

Friends,
I had a senior in college who had all top 20 b-skool calls(except iim-b)........and he cud convert only 1 call.....and tht was IIMC
And tht was the last result to be declared tht year.......
So u never knw wht is in store for u....dnt get disheartened.....
All The Best!!!!
Hi, CAT percentile: 91.86 (lowest here).....

When GD/PI's ??? 1 more wait started, this time for Interview dates...UBS Jaldi karo... I have to submit my fees for other colleges.......

Hi Sunny,

I have also been able to make through at 91.86 percentile. With 85% weightage to this score, I am very sceptical. Nevertheless, we will pitch in our best!!