UBS 2006-08 Batch

Hi ppl. if i m not wrong after 30th of may just few HR seats wld b remaining …otherwise our batch of this year is all set by now !!! as the batch wld start on 11th july…n we all be meeting in the auditorium at 10.00am…why not make a…

Hi ppl.
if i m not wrong after 30th of may just few HR seats wld b remaining .....otherwise our batch of this year is all set by now !!!
as the batch wld start on 11th july.....n we all be meeting in the auditorium at 10.00am....why not make a group here itself ???.....n get to know each other.

So i have opted for IB course...admitted 13th in list for the general category...coming from ahmedabad....wld b looking to stay in hostel.
what about u ppl.....is every body in UBS from chandigarh itself ?
n does anybody have any idea about the dress code whih is followed in UBS ???
ccmn pl...interact !!!

Greetings, I am from the 2005-07 batch (IB), but just wanted to fill u in.

U'll be required to come in formals on 11th. No uniform for that day, but once u join there will be. Details will be given once u join. Not all those who take admission are from Cgarh ( I am in the hostel), though the number is significant. Eagerly waiting to meet your batch next month.

Enjoy.

Can anybody tell me how many seats are left in any stream after 1st counselling in NRI category.

Hi everyone,
i am also joining UBS. i have opted for General MBA. so see you all on 11th july.
all the best to all of you.

Regards,
Sandit

really relieved to see a new thread
hi guys dis is saurabh from delhi
joined MBA gen.
hopin 4 two years full of friendship n learning
carez

hi ppl.
hey shuperman thanx for the reply....but i ve a few more things to ask u.
how is the scene of hostel?....how is the room...space...which hostel is the better one?
n i also need to know what did u ppl do for LAPTOP?......u all got it there in the UBS only inbulk for everybody or every1 arranged on own.....or actually u didnt felt the need for it ?...what did u do ?
in any case i am looking forward to see u at UBS ...i am coming from ahmedabad....bt basically from delhi.

@nitingulati......there were no seats left for NRI category by 30th may counselling....its all packed.
@saurabhvasu.....i have the same attitude for the next 2 years....enjoy n have good friends....even i am from delhi...so u must also b staying in hostel or have some relative ?

Looking forward to hear from u ppl soon on this.

hi ppl.
hey shuperman thanx for the reply....but i ve a few more things to ask u.
how is the scene of hostel?....how is the room...space...which hostel is the better one?
n i also need to know what did u ppl do for LAPTOP?......u all got it there in the UBS only inbulk for everybody or every1 arranged on own.....or actually u didnt felt the need for it ?...what did u do ?
in any case i am looking forward to see u at UBS ...i am coming from ahmedabad....bt basically from delhi.

@nitingulati......there were no seats left for NRI category by 30th may counselling....its all packed.
@saurabhvasu.....i have the same attitude for the next 2 years....enjoy n have good friends....even i am from delhi...so u must also b staying in hostel or have some relative ?

Looking forward to hear from u ppl soon on this.

hey r u from delhi?
so where in delhi do u put up???
n y didnt u come to d meet den?
ur id says u r from ahmedabad,so ?????????
anyways nice 2 see one more guy from delhi!!!!!
carez

hi saurabh.

i said i am from delhi....by that i meant that my native is delhi....bt i stay in ahmedabad for the last 4 years....did my graduation from here.

neways....does anybody have much idea baout the hostel scenario?.....throw some light on that shuperman !!!

hey taran ....just read yr reply.....
thanx for the info.....got most of the things cleared.
n now i m joining UBS for sure.....ab koi nahi rok sakta mujhe UBS se.

i wld need the link or invitation to join orkut group.
bt it was nice to hae yr detailed reply....thanx

What's your email id? I'll send u an orkut invite. I think u need a gmail account too. If u have one, send that, or i'll send a gmail invite as well. Applies to all those who want to join the orkut ubs 06-08 community.

hi .....sorry for replying late...actually i came to my parents place in ooty....to chill out....may b the last time b4 UBS gets started.... neways my gmail id is [email protected] i wld b waiting for yr invite of orkut. n why is this UBS thread so dead....are no PGs coming to UBS or what? acha what is gonna b the scene about the books(if any).......how did u ppl manage in the 1st year?....n how about the language???.....starting for u from this year????which 1 r u choosing?...french? chalo waiting for yr invitation in gmail....n is the orkut group active or as dead as this thread ?

Hi, u already on Orkut now right? Anyway, about the books:
Many books will be issued to you from the deptt itself - the money will be deducted from the fee u have deposited ( its called the case unit). But a few books will have to be bought on your own, as extra reading helps. Also, if you do not want to take the book from the case unit, then that money will be refunded to u later. Its a good system. Anyway, there is a good market nearby for 2nd hand books.

hey taran....how r u ?
buddy u took quite alot of time this time to reply.....seems busy.
neways for the info u gave...
just 3 more things i need to ask....
first.....i m now in orkut but how to join UBS Group 06-08???
Second....is it fine if i bring my bike over there....i hope there is no problem with that...right?
n thirdly...it was told that i need to pay the hostel fees on 11th n ....so should i bring all my luggage with me on 11th???...as there is some induction on the same day...at 9.30......its gonna b pretty awkward if i come in auditorium with 3 big bags....isnt it?.....so how is that thing done....????

neways also give me yr yahoo id....
mine is [email protected]
so that i can add u in the msssnger list.

waiting for yur reply boss..

hi guys , this is urgent . are there any management/nri seats left at ubs .
i am really interested for it . any help/info would be appreciated.
jagjot

praval369 Says
hi .....sorry for replying late...actually i came to my parents place in ooty....to chill out....may b the last time b4 UBS gets started.... neways my gmail id is [email protected] i wld b waiting for yr invite of orkut. n why is this UBS thread so dead....are no PGs coming to UBS or what? acha what is gonna b the scene about the books(if any).......how did u ppl manage in the 1st year?....n how about the language???.....starting for u from this year????which 1 r u choosing?...french? chalo waiting for yr invitation in gmail....n is the orkut group active or as dead as this thread ?

oh u dont worry boss
now tht uve also come to d party d place will rock like never b4
carez dude