UBS 2005-2007 batch and POLL

Hi guys i know i have created this thread a little early who is IN and who is OUT will be known by sunday only but till that time iam starting a poll in which we can try and find till what rank we can hope for the waiting list to clear in both gen…

Hi guys i know i have created this thread a little early who is IN and who is OUT will be known by sunday only but till that time iam starting a poll in which we can try and find till what rank we can hope for the waiting list to clear in both general and nri sponsored category as this is the biq Question in front of us and once the final admission procedure is over by sunday all of us who would be finally there in UBS can contact each other here.

so lets go for it...

Q1)TILL WHAT RANK WILL THE MERIT LIST WILL BE CLEAR IN GENERAL CATEGORY?

1)>75
2)>100
3)>125
4)>150
5)>175
6)>200
7)NO IDEA

Q2)TILL WHAT RANK WILL THE MERIT LIST WILL BE CLEAR IN NRI Sponsored CATEGORY?

1)>75
2)>100
3)>125
4)>150
5)>NO IDEA

PLEASE REPLY FOR BOTH THE CATEGORIES FOR EXAMPLE Q1) OPTION 2 AND
Q2) OPTION3

Guys iam really sorry because of some problem i could not start the poll in right way so we have to type our options but for the next two days in the evening i will count all the replys for all options and post a consilidated poll verdict, so best af luck guys keep posting

and yes

my ans are

q1) option 4
q2) option 2

HI

I am out as i am not joining UBS...i had merit number 52
so...all the best to the WL candidates

HI

I am out as i am not joining UBS...i had merit number 52
so...all the best to the WL candidates

which category are u from?

hey,
i am gen catgory rank 49...and im taking ubs up...abt waitlists i have no idea at all...i think u jumped the gun...but ill post after counselling on sat and tell ya however much i can..
ciao

hey guys am 217 in gen cat u think i can make it all the guys going for counselling plz let me know i know its bleakkkkkkkkkkkk but wat ifffffff..........

People Plz poll on the following thread...if u've also converted/waitlisted XLRI

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/poll-for-xlri-25007956

It'd be a great help.

hey,

luks like im the first to post....was in chandigarh today...and i got the seat in general mba...my rank was 49 and was the 16th guy to take up mba general...18th guy to select...cos two guys took intl business....anyways who else got a seat...do post...
ciao

atlast some one cared to post on this thread! well this si to the pepole taking up ubs have u gone thru the course isnt it a bit outdated specially the ib one i mean how wise is it to join just coz they have low costs and ok placements! wat happens to the education part

hey guys
need ure help. please post if u have inf oon nebody who has plans of not joining ubs but has taken up a seat. i was offered the 3rd seat in hr but desperately want IB. with 3 people leaving i might just sneak in

thanks
keep posting

hi mba ,
do u hav ny idea as up to wht no. the sc list got cleared in ubs??????
plz tell me fast
im waiting for ur reply......
poonam

hi mba ,
do u hav ny idea as up to wht no. the sc list got cleared in ubs??????
plz tell me fast
im waiting for ur reply......
poonam

hey poonam

no idea about the sc list. but goin to ubs today to see if there is a list displayed.will post if i get any info.

cheers

hey man no one replying on the thread any more has any one joined the UBS or not well iam IN MBA (gen) and iam from delhi and my name is MAYANK so anyone from delhi plz reply and comon man every one start posting. and also in the general category people till rank of 140 were admitted and in sponsored all 102 people who were called got something or else and even after that i think some seats were left about which iam not sure.

hi please also post as to how do the people ahead in the list come to know that they have to come for counselling i mean they have no info on their website and if they send letters that can be really time consuming! so how is ubs going about it and till when shud the process be complete plz tell if any idea

yesha Says
hi please also post as to how do the people ahead in the list come to know that they have to come for counselling i mean they have no info on their website and if they send letters that can be really time consuming! so how is ubs going about it and till when shud the process be complete plz tell if any idea

hey yesha
u will receive a letter .....telegarm of some sort informing you of vacant seats. this wont happen before end of july coz the session is starting on the 6th of july and the authorities only declare a seat vacant if a person does not attend classes for the first 15 days.
so...you gotta have patience

hope this helps

Hello everyone!

I got through UBS (def) and have taken IB. I am from Noida and hope more people who've joined UBS reply to this thread. Greetings CAT-MAT-XAT, where do you stay in Delhi?

Hello everyone!

I got through UBS (def) and have taken IB. I am from Noida and hope more people who've joined UBS reply to this thread. Greetings CAT-MAT-XAT, where do you stay in Delhi?

congrats 2 u also. even iam living in NOIDA to say exactly but all my schooling and everything is from delhi and most of my life i have lived in delhi. am staying in sector - 12 in which sector are u living and my name is MAYANK also whats ur real name.
Hello everyone!

hey man one thing i wanted to know there were 2 papers that we signed while taking admission on said something about attendence and we had to fill some blanks etc on the second one all we needed to sign as ubs people was in a hurry i could not read what exactly was written on second page can u please tell me what was there on the second page we signed. thanx in advance