Two versions of GMATprep (links included)

Hey all, A lot of us are unaware of an older version on the GMATprep (in addition to the one currently available for free download from mba.com and the PowerPrep version from ETS). This version was released in 2006-07 and is substantiall…

Hey all,

A lot of us are unaware of an older version on the GMATprep (in addition to the one currently available for free download from mba.com and the PowerPrep version from ETS).

This version was released in 2006-07 and is substantially different from the current version in terms of both the Quants and the Verbal test question pools.
When I used the older version, I hardly saw any overlap between the question pools of the two GMATprep versions. Although, some of the questions in the older version of the GMATprep do appear in the latest OGs.

I would strongly suggest all GMAT aspirants to download both the versions of GMATprep for extra practice tests and official questions.

Link for new version of GMATprep software:
Free GMATPrep Test Preparation Software

Link for old version of GMATprep software:
2shared - download GMATPrepSetup.exe

Link for PowerPrep:
http://ftp.muw.edu/Utilities/GMAT/ppgmat30.exe

(Mods: I hope it's ok to post links for these..!)

I cannot stress enough on the importance of these official tests..!! All these tests are good to be taken at least twice if not thrice without seeing too many repeats. So, dont hesitate in re-using the tests.

I sincerely hope this helps..
thanks for reading..