Tuck(Dartmouth) 2008 interviews and beyond?

Hey anybody applied for EA round(oct 10)/round 1(Nov) and completed the interview? Kindly post your experience…when are the results expected…do they release their admission decision usually by the specified deadline? kindly provide any info…

Hey anybody applied for EA round(oct 10)/round 1(Nov) and completed the interview? Kindly post your experience...when are the results expected..do they release their admission decision usually by the specified deadline? kindly provide any info...

Hi,

I have applied for the EA round and have completed the interview also. Basically I had one half an hour telephonic interview and then a face-to-face interview of 15 mins with a Tuck official.

Both the interviews were pretty straightforward. Why MBA? Why Tuck? Some questions around team situations.

Are you on the same boat as me? The result is expected to come by Dec 14.

Thanks.

datalogic Says
Hey anybody applied for EA round(oct 10)/round 1(Nov) and completed the interview? Kindly post your experience...when are the results expected..do they release their admission decision usually by the specified deadline? kindly provide any info...
Hi,

I have applied for the EA round and have completed the interview also. Basically I had one half an hour telephonic interview and then a face-to-face interview of 15 mins with a Tuck official.

Both the interviews were pretty straightforward. Why MBA? Why Tuck? Some questions around team situations.

Are you on the same boat as me? The result is expected to come by Dec 14.

Thanks.

I had the half an hour interview...no face-to-face!!!!. wonder whether this is a negative signal to me!!! Do you have any idea whether they send interview invites after evaluation?? their site says so...but do you have surety about it???

Have you ppl filled up the Tuck Financial aid forms also ?

can you pls tell me what do we need to mention in the biographic essay..

Have you ppl filled up the Tuck Financial aid forms also ?

can you pls tell me what do we need to mention in the biographic essay..

Both of us missed the schol deadline.. so not filled.

any of the round 1 interviewed candidates heard from TUCK yet. when r the decisions expected any idea.

cheers
Raj

Hey Guys, any news on this front? I heard Tuck also conducts few interviews thru second year students. is that true? How was the interview? any tips? :neutral:

thetoastedbread Says
Hey Guys, any news on this front? I heard Tuck also conducts few interviews thru second year students. is that true? How was the interview? any tips? :neutral:

Interviews are conducted by second year students..normal questions like Y MBA,Y Tuck, how can you contribute to Tuck etc...Mine wasnt a very satisfying experience....:( Best of luck to you..

Not sure if you're talking about ED round but they'll start releasing decisions for ED next week.

any of the round 1 interviewed candidates heard from TUCK yet. when r the decisions expected any idea.

cheers
Raj

yes i was actually talking abt the ED round..ya we should hear from them sometime next week for sure..

Hi All!

Am looking forward to apply for Jan'08 round.
Tuck strongly recommends for a campus interview / visit. Has anybody visited the campus for interview??
In India is the interview conducted by phone or face to face??

My stats

35/M
GMAT 710
Work Ex: 11 Yrs; Very Interesting International Work Ex (shipping / Mid & Up Stream oil industry)

ATB!

hey !!

just got a call from TUCK. I got an admit to the class of 2010. yipieee!!

now time to made some decisions . got an admit from ISB as well !!!

isb or tuck? wht is it going to be? hard call!!

guys can u give me ur opinion on the wht would be a better choice.
Cheers

hey !!

Cheers

Hey man,

I too have received admits from TUCK and ISB. I am definitely going to TUCK. No questions about it.

If you want to talk we can discuss over phone.

Regards,
Yepsee

sure tht would be great. u can email me ur phone no

rajkmenon2002 Says
sure tht would be great. u can email me ur phone no ..my id is [email protected]

Conrgats Raj & Yepsee!

Did you go to the campus for the interview?

ATB and Cheers!
hey !!

Cheers

Tuck would be the best choice. Wins hands down.

Congrates Raj,this is really an outstanding achievement.

You are a star.

Cheers!

Conrgats Raj & Yepsee!

Did you go to the campus for the interview?

ATB and Cheers!

Hey Sailor,

No I didn't go to campus for the interview. I had one telephonic and another face-2-face (15 mins) interview in India itself.

Yepsee
Hey Sailor,

No I didn't go to campus for the interview. I had one telephonic and another face-2-face (15 mins) interview in India itself.

Yepsee

Hi Yepsee!

Thanks for taking out time from your merry making and replying.

With the average age at Tuck 29, I was thinking age (36 in Sep 200 might be a barrier so was contemplating to go for on campus interview on 8th/ 9th Jan. (That way may be get expert input on my essays from the admits at the campus 😃 )

Any suggestions.

May I have you email id for further queries?

Many thanks..