Tuck 2010

Anybody for Tuck 2010… My profile: 730 GMAT, 5 yrs work ex. Good acads and extra-curriculars.

Anybody for Tuck 2010....

My profile:

730 GMAT, 5 yrs work ex.
Good acads and extra-curriculars.

so is nobody from this forum applying to tuck this year.....

i thought of applying to TUCK
but got a call from ISB interview
so did not get time
probably i will apply to TUCK in second round
Between TUCK is a very selective school
admits only around 12% candidate

Cheers
SillyFool

ATB sillyfool.

Yeah, TUCK is selective. But I have developed a liking for its culture - small class size etc.
Have you come across anybody else applying to TUCK in R1.

well yeah
My room mate :)
we both are having the same selection of schools
anyways you are planning to apply in R2 or have u already applied in R1?

In between TUCK prefers candidates who have intl exp
I you have that it will be a plus point for you

Cheers
SillyFool

so now you've got to distinguish yourself from your room mate in the essays... :)

R1 is next month. I think you meant EA. I applying by the first week of November.

No international exp. But I do interact with Germans and Israelis on a daily basis.

so now you've got to distinguish yourself from your room mate in the essays... :)

R1 is next month. I think you meant EA. I applying by the first week of November.

oh yeah i meant EA only
well my profile is a lil different from my room mate
here is a brief of my profile

Enginneering from top 15 colleges
GMAT 730
WE 4 years by june 2010
INtl 2 months china
6.5 months in Belgium
won some awards in sports, cultural events etc
some leadership related awards also

I am applying to Tuck for R1.I really like its culture and over all education at school.Yes,but is very tough to crack into.The sad part is it looks that they do not prefer engineers just 16%.

Took 1 week break after Ross application.Plan to start its application after Diwali.

GMAT -700,WE-5years IT .rest all decent

I too applied to Ross. Working on my Tuck application at present. I agree that this whole application process is daunting and tiresome.

Best of luck for your Ross app soulinluv.

For the second essay of TUCK, is it better to write a professional or a community involvement experience....

Go for a compelling story irrespective of it being community or professional.Tuck values community experiences also in equal weight age.So you will not lose anything choosing either.

Thanks soulinluv...

I had reported my GMAT score to TUCK in 2007 when I had appeared for the test. Do I have to resend the score for this app season?

Hi - not sure if this group is interested in admissions consulting help. I am an MBA Admissions consultant. If you are looking for help with your applications - please feel free to get in touch with me.

Kavita20092003 Says
Hi - not sure if this group is interested in admissions consulting help. I am an MBA Admissions consultant. If you are looking for help with your applications - please feel free to get in touch with me.

Kavita,

If you are interested to guide applicants, you are welcome to do so on the public domain on the forums. We have some consultants from mbaMission and Accpectedcom who are offering free advice to applicants.

But, it's not clear from your post that your intention is non-profit. Using these forums only as a mode for for-profit activities is against the forum rules and may attract permanent ban on the forums.

Hope that helps you define your objectives and take your stand.

MBA 20_10

Please check with Adcom if they still have your score in their files.It is norm for schools to retain the scores in their file for 2 years.

MBA 20_10

Please check with Adcom if they still have your score in their files.It is norm for schools to retain the scores in their file for 2 years.

They should have it.

I too had reported my score in Oct 2007 and Tuck said that I don't need to report it again.

Any EA applicants received Tuck interview invites here?
They are conducting interviews while they are in India for Admissions receptions....

Hi,
Surprised to see not much activity on the Tuck page. Anyways, I am in for the R1 Deadline-11th Nov.