TSGENCO | Recruitment, Notification, Merit List - PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on TSGENCO and Get all the details about TSGENCO Notification, TSGENCO Hall Ticket, TSGENCO Admit Card, TSGENCO Recruitment, TSGENCO Syllabus, TSGENCO Result, TSGENCO Merit List and much more....

guys how is paper ...??what will be the expected cut off ..??

what is your marks in ts genco

• 85-90
  • 50-59
  • <50

• 80-85
  • 75-79
  • 70-74
  • 65-69
  • 60-64

0 voters

Is this thread belongs to mechanical guys 

I m getting 65 marks in TS Genco 2015 EE BC-B Zone-1 What are could be the cutoff?

i scored 65 in ec obc

Any genco mechanical applicants here ?

Hello guys don't have 100% hopes on TS Genco result even if u get more than 75 or 85 because the recruitment notification was unconstitutional and was already challenged in the Hyderabad High court

http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/telangana/HC-Refuses-to-Stay-Power-Utilities-Job-Notification...

"While refusing to stay the employment notification, the bench permitted the respondent companies to go ahead with the examination that was notified. It, however, directed them to incorporate in the appointment orders that would be given to the selected candidates that these selections and appointments would be subject to the result of the writ petition.

In case the petitioners succeed in the case, then all these selections and appointments, if any, made stand automatically cancelled, the bench noted."

TS NPDCL EE 72 marks BC-B Local What are the chances?

All MECH people plz share your scores here...mine is 64/95 zone 1 OBC

fnds ....what is ur marks w.r t officl key only for eee(TS GENCO)...guys pl opt for one of the optns..excluding wrong qustns..

• 75-80
  • 65-70
  • 61-65
  • 55-60
  • 60-55
  • <55

• 85-81
  • 70-75

0 voters

what would the cutoff for mechanical GENCO...OC..OUT OF 100

I have doughts in the following questns(GENCO MECH PAPER)
1.ASCENDING ORDER OF ACCURACY
crct ans:DRILLING-BORING-HONING-REAMING
2.FUNDAMENDAL LAWS USED IN HEAT TRANSFER
crct ans:laws of TD3.IN TURBO PROP SYSTEM,THE EXPANSION OF GASES TAKES PLACE IN THE FOLLOWINGcrct ans(i think):50%in turbine n 50%in nozzle4.FIRST LAW OF TD FOR STEADY FLOWcrct ans:option 15 IN TWO ROW CURTIS WITH SYMMETRICAL BLADINGCRCT ANS:work done by both rows of moving blade are equal(I THINK)6.FOR LATHES ,PUMPS AND OTHER CONSTANT APPLICATION TYPE OF MOTOR USEDcrct ans:Synchronous motor( i think)

pls let me know if there are more correctn or if am wrng

N DID ANY ONE MADE OBJECTIONS.I MISSED THE LAST DATE

What could be the expected cutoff for OC male with adding the NA marks in TSGENCO EEE?

what are the scores for mechanical genco as per final key???

Guys, your final EEE marks adding NA and WQ as per final key

• 65-67
  • 75-77
  • 73-74
  • 70-72
  • 68-69
  • 60-65
  • <60
  • 90-95
  • 85-90
  • 80-85
  • 78-80

0 voters

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ciSpeq0A6YPRdxvm7T4yFr0jxRnc4hMQhkg8o1WjLME/viewform?edit_requested...

GUYS fill dis

When can we expect the results for genco?

TS Genco 72/100, TSNPDCL 71, TSSPDCL 67, TS Transco 74 BC-B Male Zone 1/Northern Zone chances plz?