Travel heath Policy for students going abroad

Hey Guys, This is for all who are planning to do MBA from abroad. As you might be knowing that there is a requirement to get your travel health policy before you take a flight to your destination. I have completed MBA from Purdue, just wan…

Hey Guys,

This is for all who are planning to do MBA from abroad.
As you might be knowing that there is a requirement to get your travel health policy before you take a flight to your destination. I have completed MBA from Purdue, just wanted to tell you guys that be careful when you take health and personal liability policy from any insurance company. Check if it covers personal liability claim. I bought from Bajaj Allainz. Unfortunately I accidentally damaged carpet in my rented apartment that proved very costly to me.

Very unfortunately Bajaj Allianz didn't accept my claim, even though it was very well within the policy. I suffered a great loss.

You guys please make it sure when you buy any such policy from any company, especially from Bajaj Allianz. Do not think I am only writing as I suffered loss, I am also writing so that you can avoid any mental tension due to your policy. It is always tough to face financial burden after MBA, especially when you had to wait for couple of months to get job.

All the best to you all. Any help in MBA abroad, catch me. I can give my advice.

Regards,
Hemant