Transcripts from MDU

Hello Guys, I need your help, can anybody tell me how can i get transcripts for my degree from MDU,rohtak, please tell if anybody has prior experience for the same and has anybody got transcripts, also please tell me how much fees they charge…

Hello Guys,

I need your help, can anybody tell me how can i get transcripts for my degree from MDU,rohtak, please tell if anybody has prior experience for the same and has anybody got transcripts, also please tell me how much fees they charge for the same,i would be really grateful to you guys if you can help me out.

Thanks in advance

but please do reply anyone .

Any luck so far? Will marksheet and degree not suffice? M also applying in 1st round this season.

Even I need help regarding getting transcripts from MDU. Please guide...

Guys i had to go through the MDU transcript procedure in 2008 once. You have to go MDU(RI branch- Result 1 branch) in person. deposit 100 per semester for transcript. they may ask you to go to market and get the result typed on paper they will give you or they will type themselves. So plan to spend 1 complete day there.

psethi Says
Guys i had to go through the MDU transcript procedure in 2008 once. You have to go MDU(RI branch- Result 1 branch) in person. deposit 100 per semester for transcript. they may ask you to go to market and get the result typed on paper they will give you or they will type themselves. So plan to spend 1 complete day there.

Hey,

Thanks for your inputs.

How many pages are there in the transcript? Also, there are quite a lot of unis (e.g. Duke) that ask the transcript to be sealed in an envelop with that be signed across the flap by the university registrar or a person of equal authority. What to do in such a situation?

Finally, every uni says official transcripts .. so, official transcript would mean a notary attested copy of the transcript we got from MDU?

I just dont understand the nitti-gritties :banghead:

Cheers!

Thanks all for your replies.

I contacted one of my friends and asked about the procedure as he also went through the process. He said that in order to get your transcripts quickly, you can type out the subjects and marks in each semester in MS-Word and take a printout with you. You can take a no. of copies depending on the no. of universities you wish to apply to. Also, write an application (covering letter) stating why you need the transcripts. You can then submit these documents to the Registrar and he'll stamp and sign each page of the transcript and seal them in an envelope.

You can either ask them to send it directly to the university (take the names and addresses of all the universities with you in this case) or you can send them yourselves to each university.

Hope that helps. Any other inputs are welcome.

Thanks all for your replies.

I contacted one of my friends and asked about the procedure as he also went through the process. He said that in order to get your transcripts quickly, you can type out the subjects and marks in each semester in MS-Word and take a printout with you. You can take a no. of copies depending on the no. of universities you wish to apply to. Also, write an application (covering letter) stating why you need the transcripts. You can then submit these documents to the Registrar and he'll stamp and sign each page of the transcript and seal them in an envelope.

You can either ask them to send it directly to the university (take the names and addresses of all the universities with you in this case) or you can send them yourselves to each university.

Hope that helps. Any other inputs are welcome.

Hey,

Thanks for the inputs.

However, if we take the print out on our own, I am assuming that is on a plain paper... but arent we suppose to have the transcript on a university letter head ..???

Rest of it makes sense ...

Cheers!

Even I'm doubtful about that. If we take the document is a USB drive or a disk, we can give it to them and they can print the contents on the university's letterhead, I suppose.

I'll confirm n let u know.

Even I'm doubtful about that. If we take the document is a USB drive or a disk, we can give it to them and they can print the contents on the university's letterhead, I suppose.

I'll confirm n let u know.

Waiting

So here's the solution.

You can take the word document in a USB drive, take it to the university and give it to them. If they're satisfied, they'll print it on their letterhead and if not, they'll ask you to make necessary changes (which you can do there and then by possibly taking your own laptop or going to any market there) and give to them for printing. You can ask for multiple copies acc. to the no. of universities you are applying to.

Hope that helps 😃

So here's the solution.

You can take the word document in a USB drive, take it to the university and give it to them. If they're satisfied, they'll print it on their letterhead and if not, they'll ask you to make necessary changes (which you can do there and then by possibly taking your own laptop or going to any market there) and give to them for printing. You can ask for multiple copies acc. to the no. of universities you are applying to.

Hope that helps :)

That helps ..thanks..

Hi Guys,

I went to MDU today for the transcripts; I reached around lunch time, so I cant blame the authorities, but surely it's an ordeal to get the transcripts..

Anyway, it costs 200 per semester, so 1600 per transcript.

One needs to go to R3 result office on the second floor of the Registrar and vice chancellor office. Best way to reach is to take the gate # 6.

Steps:

1. Fill your marks in the format given by the university
2. take the letter head from the asst. registrar office
3. print the format on a plain paper and get it verified
4. after verification, print it on the letter head
5. get it signed by the asst. registrar
6. get a dispatch #
7. get the stamp on the flap of the envelope from the suprtndnt/asst registrar

You need to give back the verified version, payment receipt, and a formal request to the issuer (one who will verify your transcript)

You can combine 3 and 4 i.e. print on a plain paper and letterhead, depending on how coolly you prepare the format, as nearest cyber cafe is 15 mins.

HTH !

Hi Emin3m Thanks a ton for your systematic and detailed information!!!
:)
It saved me a lot of time and headache :-)
I want to get my trancripts from MDU this week can you please send me the format of the transcript (on my ID: [email protected]) it will save me a lot of time and trouble...

Another thing do we require seperate transcripts for every university?
Because as I know we just have to scan and submit the Transcripts online and they only require the originals once you get admitted... so it can be done only with a single Transcript? Please let me know if this is the case or not...

Thanks in Advance!!! 😃

For those who want the mdu transcript format here it is. 

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwu_I1j4z8LAbEFrSkVyN2RQWmc/edit?pli=1

Getting them from MDU is a headache - indeed its the best example of worst babugiri. It may take more than a week if you don't have contacts there. You will have to visit again to collect DMCs. Here is the hectic procedures : 

* Go to Results Section R1 Branch (Registrar's office, IInd Floor) and tell them you need Transcripts. He may tell you to pay fees (200/DMC = 1600)/sealed envelope at fees section. Bring the receipt back
* Get your marks entered in specified format. You may need to go to cyber cafe to do that. Print it out. Bring back to office.
* The issuer will check and tell you if some problems are there and advice you to reprint them or may give you MDU letterhead to get it printed. He may also shoo you away and tel you to return next week when verification will be done.
* Get final DMC format printed on that letterhead and make NO MISTAKES. 
* He will then get it signed by Asst Registrar and seal it in an envelope and put MDU stamps all over the envelope. 

Best of luck on this. Remember, always have patient.

Hello frnds, To know the step by step process to get the transcript from MDU or if you want to get transcript without visiting MDU to save your valuable time and money go through the below link.You can get transcript with fast delivery i.e. within in a week at your given address. The procedure written by other frnds are too old. Also you can get the transcript format at this link which is totally free. You can also ask any question at this link about MDU and other universities. Thank you. knowyourplaces.com/destination/mdurohtak

Could someone please send me urgently transcript format for B.COM(HNS). I have done all attested work and paid the fees to registrar also just need a format.Please send me on m below email id or elese guide me if i will get from university or somewhere.

[email protected]

It will be a great help for me.

HELLO GUYS,

WANT OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT FROM INDIAN UNIVERSITIES?

HERE IS THE SOLUTION TO GET OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT FROM UNIVERSITIES WITH FAST AND QUICK PROCESSING:

You can visit on Website to save your money & energy and to get transcript and other services.

Services provided by us for universities are:

1. Official Transcript
  2. Duplicate DMC’s
  3. Duplicate Degree’s
  4. Migration Certificate’s
  5. Provisional Certificate’s

Transcript Help - Indian University Transcript Services

Hello Visit at below link knowyourplaces.com/destination/mdurohtak

Hi I have done my BBA transcript from MDU by a immigration consultant at Janakpuri New Delhi. She is done my transcript as require in WES because she is immigration consultant she also guide me the process of transcript finally i got my ECA for CANADA Her contact details is [email protected] if any body require help about the transcript as per WES/IQAS may contact her.