Total Comedy By Sitm !!!

hi guys, SITM has given a fresh list of calls. I was not there in the old call list. I have got a call from SITM today through my email. GD/PI on FEB 19th. total caos, prasanna.

hi guys,
SITM has given a fresh list of calls.
I was not there in the old call list.
I have got a call from SITM today through my email.
GD/PI on FEB 19th.
total caos,
prasanna.

hi prasana

congratss!! buddy

could u post ur snap score plz....

i got call too..by e-mail..strange right..

what was your score ??
~Gulshan

hey me got call too. score was 58. guess the turn out wasnt too great might even have vacant seats :shock: maild the guys, no reply.

anyway enquired a lot abt he course. heard its good. all the best guys, ive gdpi on 13. will let u know how it goes.

hi ppl,

i too wasnt there on the main list but got call by email.i called up sitm (i doubted if they mailed me by mistake) and there was this ver very rude lady who strt away asked what do u want and when i mentioned abt. confirmation she started to fight that u have to bring the call letter and come blah blah....
so all who r having it b4 19th pleez keep giving inputs and can smbody tell if they have extempore and gd b4 iv or both.and if an extempore what kinda topics?

komal

guys, plz continue posts on this thread..for discussions on GD/PI experiences at SITM...i have my interview on 19th..wud be glad if pple can provide inputs..

hey guys i have got call too but on 19 and the problem is that i am having ICFAI gd/pi on 18 :wow: how am i supposed to reach pune on next day?my score is 55.25.anyways good luck too all.

me too got the call 😃 gd/pi on 19th.those who already gone thru the selection process there plz provide some input.my score was 55.25.

HEY GUYS!!!

i wasnt in the earlier list although had a score of 57........called them and was treated very rudely.
Well got my GD/PI on 19..... anyone from bombay going there .........

any suggestions...
got GD/Pi on 19th..
anyone here, who is already through this? plz narrate experiences..