Topics for ATM (PGDCM, IIMC)

Hi guys I believe quite a few of us here had applied for PGDCM at IIMC. I have the ATM on 11th April. I wud really be grateful if u cud tell me what specific topics I need to prepare for that. plz dot say 12th maths, grad maths, etc, can some…

Hi guys

I believe quite a few of us here had applied for PGDCM at IIMC. I have the ATM on 11th April. I wud really be grateful if u cud tell me what specific topics I need to prepare for that. plz dot say 12th maths, grad maths, etc, can someone actually enlist specific broad topics that we need to prepare?

regards,
Gaurav

hey man ... delhi centre ? when do u have the GD/PI of Cal ? 10th ?

mihir

PS: i have the same dates and the same query as u

Hi Guys,
after analysing the paper sent by IIMC, i ve come up with the following llist of topics..

1) Number Systems
2) Summation
3) limits
4) Derivatives
5) Matrix algebra
6) geometry
7) Functions
Integrals
9) Perm and Comb
10) Binomial Theorem

the above list is not complete and i would appreciate if anyone can append to it.
Regd
-Mike

Guys, anyone has any information about the length of the test , negative marking, general scores required to qualify .. etc ??

hi frnds a couple of doubts in the ATM replica :
plz tell me how yawl solved them

ques 20,23,22

thats 4 now.

where else are yawl practicing?

hey guys,
me too stuck in the same problems..... 😞 ... can anyone tell me how to solve the sums on periodic functions ?? i am not being able to solve even one of them... and i dont have anyone to ask either :(... pls help me with these 3...

#5. If the period of f(x) = Cos(nx)Sin(3x/n) is 3*(pi) then..
a. n is an odd integer b. n is an even integer
c. n = +-1, +-3,+-5,+-15 c. n=+-1,+-2,+-4,+-8

#7 Period of funtions f(x)=2Cotx - Cot(x/2)
a. pi b. 4*(pi) c. 2*(pi) d. None of these

#22. A periodic function f satisfies f(x+a)(1-f(x)) = 1 + f(x) for some constant a. The period of f is.
1. a 2. 2a 3. 3a 4. 4a

all of these were in the sample ATM paper... can anyone help ??

Junta help needed!!

Please answer these periodic functions questions.

I have my ATM on 11th in Mumbai. GD/PI at 2 PM the next day.

Two more questions ppl in addition to the ones given above

Ques) Let p denote the expression (3*5*7*99)/(2*4*6*100)
Then
A) 1/3

b) 1/5

c) 1/10

d) 1/15

Ques) let f(x)= 4x/(4x+2)
then f(1/1997) + f(2/1997) + + f(1996/1997) is equal to
ans choices 1 / 997 / 998 / 996

anyone who has solved them pls pls pls post the solution

Hi....

Dont laugh..This might be a frivolous doubt...and maybe too late..but what is the duration of the ATM ? I dont remember where i have seen the duration specified.....

-shri