Top MBA Colleges In Uttarakhand & North India

Hi to all… Like u I am also MBA Aspirant . I have created This thread to discuss about Top MBA Colleges In Uttarakhand & North India**. and which MBA college/ B school is should i Choose? welcome only Genuine people who some rea…

Hi to all......

Like u I am also MBA Aspirant . I have created This thread to discuss about Top MBA Colleges In Uttarakhand & North India. and which MBA college/ B school is should i Choose?

welcome only Genuine people who some real suggestions & query ....
lets begins Gupshup..........👼

For the development of the student only education is not needed, co curricular activities too participate in mental development. The annual fest organized by GLA gives the platform to the young talents. SPANDAN is liked and appreciated by all the students of GLA. Throughout the year we prepare a lot and our hard work shows color in the annual fest. Different sports and cultural activities are performed during the fest.

Hey guys,

I don't plan on getting campus placements as I will be working with my dad after my MBA. I just need to know which college gives me the best chance of enjoying my last 2 years. I have ibs, bimtech ibm, itm navi mumbai in hand. Any other advice is most welcome? CAT 77 percentile, mhcet 98.15 OMS.

top MBA colleges in NORTH INDIA are named as-

1.IIM,ROHTAK

2.Lovely Professional University,Punjab

3.Department of management studies,IIT ROORKEE

4.BITS PILANI

5.ICFAI UNIVERSITY,DEHRADUN

@TopMbaAspirants Glocal University, Saharanpur stands as a leading Institution for higher education in Uttarakhand. With Glocal Admission Test (GAT) aspirants from all over the world are welcome here. We are accepting intakes for our 2 year MBA program 2015-17. Visit http://glocaluniversity.edu.in/gat_2015/code/ to register. All the Best!

Keep following us here on pagalguy to keep yourself updated with the latest happenings

hi, everyone as MBA is being famous in these days. Lot of people want to do MBA, for best career. That's why I can suggest everyone a good college with best placement, career oppotunities and highly educated faculty. The college is QUANTUM UNIVERSITY it provides professional degree to it's students as well as also allows students to follow their passion without any  problem..QUANTUM UNIVERSITY is among the best ranked colleges in north india.

http://www.quantumuniversity.edu.in/mba

Hi, These days MBA degree is really important . This is due to the reason that for a good post and growth in a company MBA degreeplays an important role. And if the degree is from one of the best B-school like Quantum University Then this means you have a golden spoon in your mouth . Quantum university not only provides  the minor and major degree but also the certifications like NCFM, retail management and many more . This university also provides theoritical,technical and practical knowledge to make the students industry ready

Which university is best for Bsc Agriculture course in Uttarakhand?

The scope of Bsc agriculture course in India is very good.After this course you can try for different sectors like agriculture farms,agricultre machinery farms,fertilizer factory,food industry etc.The jobs opportunity after this course is very good.Quantum university situated in roorkee uttarakhand is one of the good university in uttarakhand who provide good quality education with affordable fees.The total duration for this course in Quantum university is 4 year.Quantum university also provide good scholarship through 12th% or Qcare scholarship exam conduct by university every year.

Is Quantum university is UGC approved university?