Top MBA college in India

Just read somewhere that IMI Delhi has got an international accreditation by AMBA. AMBA (The Association of MBAs) is the international impartial authority on postgraduate business education. AMBA & AACSB are two of the world €™s biggest MBA accred…

Just read somewhere that IMI Delhi has got an international accreditation by AMBA. AMBA (The Association of MBAs) is the international impartial authority on postgraduate business education. AMBA & AACSB are two of the world €™s biggest MBA accreditation agencies. With this accreditation IMI becomesonly the fifth management institute in the country, which includes IIM Lucknow and IIM Kozhikode, to obtain this accreditation.
The last date for application form submission is November 18, 2012. The form is available at http://imi.edu/Uploads/AdmissionBulletin2012.pdf

Just read somewhere that Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management and Sciences is the best B-school in south India for PGDM. 

Can anyone from @vjimhyd tell me that how is the teaching procedure of VJIM and how many industry visits they have in a year?

SONA SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, SALEM, TN.

Hi guys. If ur focus is doing MBA in south india then i would suggest SSom - SONA SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, SALEM. located in the heart of the city SSoM offers great infrastructure like teaching through e learning platforms, wifi enabled campus. 

there are two options available. Normal MBA and Residential MBA. I would suggest you Residential MBA which has intensive coaching at a little extra cost. SSoM is a best place for value for your money.

visit. www.sonamgmt.org for further details.