TOP 10 Asian B-Schools

All, Please redirect me to relevant link if it already exists… I am looking for list of top 10 Asian B-Schools. I have around 4.5 years IT experience. Looking for MBA program which will not cost me more than 20 Lakhs… Considering…

All,

Please redirect me to relevant link if it already exists...

I am looking for list of top 10 Asian B-Schools. I have around 4.5 years IT experience. Looking for MBA program which will not cost me more than 20 Lakhs..

Considering financial constraint I think B-Schools in Asia will be right choice. I am aware of following B-Schools:

1. NUS Singapore
2. Nyang Singapore
3. MBS Australia

Please update this list.....

Thanks in advance,
Howard Roark

Some more schools(in no particular order)

Ceibs, Shanghai
AGSM, Sydney
AIM, Manila
ISB, Hyderabad
Great Lakes, Chennai
SP Jain (Singapore, Dubai)

btw, how do you want to choose the top asian schools? are you looking at admissions using GMAT only? Otherwise IIMs can also be added to the list...

Thanks for your reply...

I am looking for GMAT score accepting B-Schools where I can get good international exposure.

I am aware of IIM-A and IIM-C Executive MBAs. However I wish to do Global MBA where I can network and interact with peers and professors from different nations.

I am not considering US and European MBA because of high cost (around 45 lakhs which is more than double of what I wish to spend(20 lakhs) on MBA). I think MBA from top asian B-School will suit my budget and aspiration of global exposure.

Doesn anyone know about course fees and placement of INSEAD Singapore? Is it as costly as INSEAD France program?

Thanks,
Howard Roark

Insead singapore costs same as insead fonty.only living expense in sinagpore may be lesser comapred to fonty.Its posted in their website

In Australia, AGSM is far better than MBS due to its selctivity, class-size, industry connections and Sydney location. I have talked to Indian alumni of both schools and reached this conclusion. Forbes and FT 2007 ranking also endorse this fact.
However, I must also say that MBA in Australia only make sense, if you have a valid PR of AUS and plan to settle there.

thanks

All,

Please redirect me to relevant link if it already exists...

I am looking for list of top 10 Asian B-Schools. I have around 4.5 years IT experience. Looking for MBA program which will not cost me more than 20 Lakhs..

Considering financial constraint I think B-Schools in Asia will be right choice. I am aware of following B-Schools:

1. NUS Singapore
2. Nyang Singapore
3. MBS Australia

Please update this list.....

Thanks in advance,
Howard Roark