TOEFL/IELTS For GMAT,Visa

I am a GMAT taker , i wish to know is it a necessary or must to have TOEFL/IELTS required? I came to know taking TOEFL/IELTS with GMAT eases VISA processing. Puys plz help me with this !! ::

I am a GMAT taker , i wish to know is it a necessary or must to have TOEFL/IELTS required?
I came to know taking TOEFL/IELTS with GMAT eases VISA processing.
Puys plz help me with this !!

Most of the US univ require Toefl scores.There is an option of "toefl waiver request" with most of the application process of the univs but its not a safe option because one will find himself in tremendous time crunch if the request is not accepted.Also, very few applicants get the waiver.So,its always better to take the toefl.Moreover,once GMAT is completed ,there shouldnt be that much pressure to prepare.
Visa application is a total diff process.Your interview matters the most.They are not adcoms.So they are least concerned with your score and more with your finances and confidence with which you deliver your interview.

Thanks Superguy for the clarifications. I went to ur GMAT prep plan and all that have taken u to the elite 700+ score.
U have mentioned about
Spidey SC Notes.
Sahil's SC Notes.

But i am unable to find out the same . Could u provide me the links.

thanks in advance.

sorry.i dont have the links.just google it..u will eventualy get it.
best of luck