TOEFL AND IELTS SCORE

i wana know is it mandatory to have toefl or ielts score with GMAt to take admission abraod , which countries doesn’t required tha english proficiency

i wana know is it mandatory to have toefl or ielts score with GMAt to take admission abraod , which countries doesn't required tha english proficiency

@anshulsahugec almost every course worth its salt will ask you for a TOEFL or IELTS score. if they do waive it, the criteria will be specified on the university/business school homepage.
Dear anshulsahugec,

I am Inga, from Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.

English language will be required if you are willing to study abroad: its an international language and university will hardly accept a student without being sure of his ability to understand the course properly, therefore the score of TOEFL or equivalent will be required. Unless, of course you know any other language like German, Spanish or such, which you may choose in different countries where the courses might be offered only in their own native language.

English, as being the first widely spoken language, is and will be of the priority to, I believe, most of universities worldwide.

Wishing you best of luck!