to do or not to do.......please help....

i am currently enrolled in IIITM gwalior…and I am currently enrolled in 3rd year in Integrated Post Graduation program…It gives us an opportunity to either doBtech+MBA,or Btech+Mtech(IT) (“based on choice in 4th year”) My confusi…

i am currently enrolled in IIITM gwalior.....

and I am currently enrolled in 3rd year in Integrated Post Graduation program...
It gives us an opportunity to either do
Btech+MBA,or Btech+Mtech(IT) ("based on choice in 4th year")

My confusion is either pursue Mtech or MBA........
"i am inclined towards MBA........but our institute doesn't have the right infrastructure to pursue it.......bad faculty.....and worse placements"
but it gives me an opportunity to prepare for CAT...."less work load"
consider my academics.
10th 85.8%
12th 79.4%
other qualifications NCMP Level 1 certified.......

hi, at the end of the day it would be your decision completely.
try to have a look at the other factors like placements of both programs etc. to get a more deep insight into both the options.
then try to synchronize it with your expectations.
you will automatically get an answer.

as far as CAT/MBA is concerned, you can pursue another MBA in future if you really like to do so.

thanku so much.......

just wanna ask does certifications like CPFA.........matter.....
cause i can pursue them without much pain as its a subject of my interest....

Please help me out guys...
I am currently in 3rd year of dual degree program at Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management,Gwalior..
I have an option to choose between MBA and Mtech after 3rd year....
I have currently completed Nse certified market professional Level 2 and I am also awaiting result for my CFA Level 1 exam....
The problem is that our institute's MBA is not top-notch and we are devoid of any financial companies offering placements at our campus drive..........
I wish to break even as a research analyst at an investment firm......
what should i do........Persue Mtech and then persue MBA from tier 1 institutions....
or Persue MBA and then join some graduate school at later years....????