TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2012 November 4 - Radian TNPSC Group 2 Cut off Marks

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) was conducted the Combined Subordinate Services Examination-I (CSSE) Group 2 for 3631 vacancies in various TN department, exam was held on 12 August 2012. But the exam was cancelled due to early leak of…

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) was conducted the Combined Subordinate Services Examination-I (CSSE) Group 2 for 3631 vacancies in various TN department, exam was held on 12 August 2012. But the exam was cancelled due to early leak of question papers. Group 2 Re Exam held on 04 November 2012 was conducted by Tamilnadu public service commission. TNPSC group 2 exam Answer key will be available soon on official website of TNPSC.

TNPSC Group 2 Re Exam Answer Key & Cut Off Marks 2012 - http://tinyurl.com/TNPSC-Group-2-Re-Exam-2012

TNPSC exam is completed candidates will search for the TNPSC Group 2 CSSE-1 Answer Key Download.TNPSC Group 2 Examination Answer key 2012 Download CSSE-1 | TNPSC Group 2 Result 2012 | TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2012 | TNPSC Group 2 Answer key 2012 CSSE 1 - Cut off Marks - Results Date | TNPSC Group 2 CSSE 1 Answer Key 2012

lets start discussion abt cut off marks guys.......

the answer key is released.. but they are not in order.. check and reply

i have checked there are some mistakes

radian key is also good...... check it out and share ur marks acc to that key

@pavi.k there are diff question patterns. check the answers correspondingly.

i got 146/200. wat abt u guys?

i hv also checked mine is 149/200

pls do mention ur category... i am from MBC

146/200 SC Male. wat abt the cuttoff???

@sdesigan.25 may be around 140

hope so!!!

@sdesigan.25
in tnpsc website, there is oly one qp with answers ticked..
@pavi.k the questions are rearranged but the same questions only. Its not in same order. read the question and check ur question paper accordingly.

check with radian key also.... bcos there are lot difference between tentative key of TNPSC and permanent key of TNPSC CSSE 2011 ....

Group 2 OT List published. Interview from 15th july onwards

TNPSC Group IV Notification 2016 released 
http://www.bharatexams.com/jobs/39/tnpsv-group-iv-notification-2016-announced-total-vaccancy-5451/