TISSNET Preparation 2019-2021

Group for TISSNET 2019-2021 aspirants for all courses.

Created this group for future aspirants, since I am one of them 😜 I'm preparing fro DS so anyone else who is preparing for DS too can go ahead and say hi! 

I am preparing for MA in Social work. Please share any tips for preparation, books for GK, cutoffs for this course or any other relevant information. Thanks!:)

Arithmetic constitutes more that 30% of CAT and therefore, cannot simply be ignored. Here is an opportunity to master Ratios, an important topic of Arithmetic. 

Watch Shiva Kumar aka Shivku (IIM - C Allumnus) solve seemingly complex Ratio questions, and learn what it takes to crack this topic with ease. 

Register now for a live session for free goo.gl/ZK6nad

TISS GK GROUP https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/vair-all-in-one-gk-group-for-tiss-net-xat-iift-snap-cmat-6146743322804224

Let Gautam Puri (IIM - B Alumnus) take you through an introductory session of CAT Online Classes - an online MBA coaching program with a rich legacy of 1 in 4 previously enrolled students now studying in the IIMs. 

Learn smart problem-solving approaches and know all about what it takes to get selected in your dream B-school. 

Register now for a free live session on May 23 - goo.gl/ZK6nad 

Let Arks Srinivas (IIM - C alumnus) take you through a highly-effective preparation strategy to crack CAT in 6 months. 

Learn smart problem-solving approaches, effective time-management solutions, and all that it takes to get selected in your dream B-school. 

Register now for a free live session on May 27 - goo.gl/ZK6nad 

Hello everyone! Kudos for the guy who created this group! I'm looking forward to get into M.A HRLM. Any leads on the preparation for the same, do post.

Preparing for DM from TISS mumbai, Can anyone tell me what's the cut off for this course and also what to study for Gk? Ncert or Lucent? My graduation course is B.tech ECE.

How close was the official demo tiss test on tiss website to actual tissnet 2018?

Any customized Tissnet Online courses..Pls suggest..

What was the cutoff for following courses in tiss mumbai

Master of Arts in Social Work (Community Organisation & Development Practice)

Master of Arts in Social Work (Livelihoods and Social Entrepreneurship) 

Please suggest a source for GK studies.

TISS 2019 Exam Details, Cutoff and Preparation Strategy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaKW4L1oVs4

Hi, Is there any separate group for MA: ODCL 2019-2021 ? 

Does anyone have Cetking’s  GK500 2018 ?

Is notification for TISS out

R we allowed paper and pen to do calculations during online tissnet xam?

Whats the best source for GK in tiss ? Gkmojo or career anna ? People who have converted last year, please do help 

Guys ,did any what's group for tissnet gk 2019?