TISSNET 2013... help needed to select right course

Hi guys. I am applying for tiss and I would like to have everybody’s opinion on the below courses…1)Community Organisation & Development Practice2)Livelihoods & Social Entrepreneurship 3)Social Entrepreneurship(under school for management)4)Devel…

Hi guys. I am applying for tiss and I would like to have everybody's opinion on the below courses..1)Community Organisation & Development Practice2)Livelihoods & Social Entrepreneurship 3)Social Entrepreneurship(under school for management)4)Development Studies5)Public Policy and Governance6)Education (Elementary)Any information about these courses... the placement opportunities, last year cut-off's and the future scope of work etc etc, are welcome...

Any information about these courses... the placement opportunities, last year cut-off's and the future scope of work etc etc, are welcome...

Hi, Could you please tell me if the MA program in TISS is same as MBA program? Also please suggest what all programs we should apply for..

hey!! any1 plz tell me whch r the best courses tht i cn apply to in the tiss mumbai campus?....i am a female engineer(2012 passout) general catgry....other than hr which r the nxt best courses...in terms of reputation and placement, both...plz guide asap, i am yet to apply fr tiss!!

Details of many the courses are given in this fb page:

www.facebook.com/tisspg.ma?ref=hl

Kindly go through them and make an informed decision.

Just wanted to know, which are the best study materials to prepare for TISS NET? have been trying CAT materials but they seem to be a lil tough for my IQ. Any suggestions?