tiss

hi guys is any one in the forum giving the TISS exam. if so please give some gyan about the paper pattern & how to prepare heard that they have an essay ::

hi guys
is any one in the forum giving the TISS exam. if so please give some gyan about the paper pattern & how to prepare
heard that they have an essay

Is the shortlist for written test out ?

-velocity

no clue really but i hads spoken to some admin guys over there & they said that the major criteria for selection was the marks obtained ,ie 50% funda.
if u hav any more gyan about it do share it in ur next post

Not much yaar... what I know is that you have to write essay and on some current topic, say Iraq War plus one more written test.
BTW are we both talking about PM&IR; course ... ?

-velocity

hi
ya i am interested in PM&IR; as well.got a bit more gyan
1 there is an aptitude test (maths & eng)
2an essay
3an a gd on day one. on day 2 there is a pi for selected candidates. there are aroud 21 seats in tiss.....
wot i really wonder is how do i prepare for the essay. got any suggestions

hi friends,

i recieved a letter from TISS informing that i am eligible for written test and

that it would be held at the institute itself and advised to be present there on june

5,8:30am.What is the pattern of the written test?

regards,
bhavana

hi, m preeti frm hyd...m doing my b.a in mass comm n journalism, english lit n political science rite nw...im in the final yr n m gonna apply for tiss...for an m.a in media and culture studies...id like 2 work in the media (convergence) n move on to doin my research in dev comm....i have been writing for the hindu newspaper and a coupla other mags for abt 2.5 yrs now...this is a briefing on wat i do and where id like 2 c myself... id b grateful if u cud gimme some info on wat the entrance at tiss is like and wat are the criteria 4 accepting a candidate....also, is quant a big deal 4 tiss? i have abt a month's time 2 prepare

Please put your queries on this thread.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/tiss-hrm-lr-2009-2011-25034300

Also, please use Google search or Pagalguy search to locate relevant thread before opening new thread.