Tiss SW & other stream

Congrats all the call getters :: :: Fight gets tougher from here. Its time to start GDPI preparations full throttle. Post all your queries other then HRM. Seniors kindly share your GDPI experiences.

Congrats all the call getters

Fight gets tougher from here. Its time to start GDPI preparations full throttle.

Post all your queries other then HRM. Seniors kindly share your GDPI experiences.

thanks i have a call in SW ...me too from lucknow

boond Says
thanks i have a call in SW ...me too from lucknow

Great........So TISS it is:cheerio::cheerio::cheerio:

call in SW...help on GD/PI please ?

sue_me Says
call in SW...help on GD/PI please ?

Would request seniors to please come forward and throw some light on the gd/pi process ....how to prepare ...what kind of questions to expect especially in SW :lookround:
boond Says
Would request seniors to please come forward and throw some light on the gd/pi process ....how to prepare ...what kind of questions to expect especially in SW :lookround:

I know ! I know I want this really bad but I am totally clueless about how to go about it as I am from a completely different background ( SW engg 😞 ) Seniors could chip in some ideas about the course, the GD/PI process and the opportunities after this course.

Got a call for the DS course..... scored 62.8

Biographical Sketch
  1. First two sentences your family background upbringing.
  2. One sentence on choice of Graduation and one sentence about your learning there.
  3. Extracurricular activites and issues that concern you. Preferably put some social hat on.
  4. Why the stream you selected ie HR, SW etc? 2 sentences
  5. Why TISS?(Include the concept of field work. Underpromising and over performing.For more data buzz me on gmail)
  6. What are your strenths and weeknesses.2 sentences.(Mention personal and analytical traits independantly)
  7. What your values and aim(Short term and long term)
  8. What you can give back to institute in particular and the society in general.

Use the following link for more information
TISS-Biographical Sketch

puys got call for DS course 😐 i have done btech(CS)

when will the gdpi dates be sent to us? i read the instructions, but i am a bit confused.

GD PI dates will be declared on 7th feb

I am SE senior.. I can help you out in SE related queries..

I got thru d SE writtn...
my query is..what is d general trend(in terms of topics) as far as d gd is concerned?

hi friends
even i qualified for gdpi in MSW.......SCORED 55/75.....
SCORED 45/75 in MA IN RURAL DEVELOPMENT

RAMEEZ PIEASE HELP MSW CANDIDATES.....

count me in GD/PI call for MSW from hyderabad

Any1 going 4m ahmedabad or nearby.. 4 msw..

Qualified for SE & DS guys anybody out there??

I got thru d SE writtn...
my query is..what is d general trend(in terms of topics) as far as d gd is concerned?

We dont have GD last year..I guess it will not be there for your batch either..They will follow the same what they mentioned in the brochure..

hey evryone... i had applied for hrm, social work and counselling.. cud nt make through hrm but got gd/pi calls for sw and counselling... m really looking forward to both the courses.. what are the future prospects.. plzz seniors help..

Desperate aspirants.. No seniors or someone here 😞 seems like people only interested here for HR