tiss results 2007

hi puys tiss results out About the Institute me through!!! ::

hi puys tiss results out

About the Institute

me through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

What does the message say when you key in your Registration No and DOB?? Mine is coming an Error!!

hey karthik...congratulations....tell me the exact line what they r giving when u typed ur reg no and dob...

The link is:

About the Institute

ATB

u need to type ur roll no and date of birth to see ur result...

atb

Me thru too 😃 😃 😃

But Karthik i think other threads are open for this purpose - not sure though - we can post there itself...

Congrats to u...

Ashish

Can anyone please help me, I am not able to check my result at there's no link from the TISS's website and more over the link provided above shows "ERROR -Directory Listing Denied"!!! Can anyone help me...!! :sarcasm::sarcasm:

Guys please check the date of the posts !!! This is last year's thread ! Mods Kindly close this thread ASAP before it leads to more panic !!

I wud ask those who people who come and post on last year threads out of tension to give a second thought before u do such things. It is better if they go through the brouchure again.

The date of shorlist and gd/pi dates are clearly written there. And please dont say that u guys are so damn busy in ur lives that u forgot that the exam was in 2008 not in 2007.

This kind of posts are giving un necessary tensions to others also.. I seriously dnt know how come u guys dig up threads like these from nowhere and create havoc....

Hadd hai

i completely agree raniiwa....

Last year's thread..Locked..