TISS Prep Thread 2013-15

Since I found no prep thread for TISS, I thought it as a good opportunity to start one. TISS, as per me, is an exam where speed and “GK” is all that matters. So pull up our socks, start posting questions and sail through to one of the finest "not …

Since I found no prep thread for TISS, I thought it as a good opportunity to start one. TISS, as per me, is an exam where speed and "GK" is all that matters. So pull up our socks, start posting questions and sail through to one of the finest "not so much a b-school" colleges in the country 😃 😃 So lets enjoy the team work and get through to TISS.

Hopefully, unlike other TISS threads, this one will be active. 😃

ne1 has ne papers?

Hi anyone applying for

Social Enterpreneurship
Globalisation and Labour
Developmental Studies..?
What paper do we need to appear for them
@kshitij1987 There will b a single paper for all courses. there will be no course specific paper this year in the written.

Shall we start preparing here?? @Parthibansekar

@Akshaya1005
@GmaneGenius
@jayarox

Share Model paper ,if you any.

Also, Give last minute tips for TISS GK... totally screwed up SNAP even after studying so much about current affairs, M&A; and so on....

I guess for VA, QA, LR and DI, we dont need to do much.. Its GK, which decides it all. and RCs are very very long in TISS and are direct question typs.. @Parthi, can we start posting questions here or let more people join in?

I have a paper. But it has around 50 pages. Not sure whether I will be able to scan it and send.

I will add papers, not getting time at home due my Project work, but will post some during the weekend.

I am trying to attach files here...not getting attached. not sure why.

old tiss model paper year 2008 and 2009

model paper of 2011

model paper of 2010

@makmakesit it is in .rar format. I s there any software to convert it ?

How to go about preparing for the GK part?

@moti you want it in pdf?
Do we have any syllabus for GK?as in...which area to focus in more..?
@GmaneGenius

Guys, check this out.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4x21fmctb463la6/rGKFEj28-S

Added the files provided by @makmakesit , Thanks @makmakesit :)