TISS MSW (LIVELIHOODS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP)

We r the batch of 2012-14 and we r here to help u regarding ny of ur queries related to TISS MA social work in livelihoods and entrepreneurship. All the best for ur xam…

We r the batch of 2012-14 and we r here to help u regarding ny of ur queries related to TISS MA social work in livelihoods and entrepreneurship. All the best for ur xam..

Can u please confirm the cut offs for L&E; and CODP? And how is the response from recruiters this season?

@cynic2012: I got selected for 2nd round of social wrk in livelihoods and entreprenuership..does TISS offer ny campus placement 4 d same?

@cynic2012: I got selected for 2nd round of social wrk in livelihoods and entreprenuership..does TISS offer ny campus placement 4 d same?
@ami15 said:
the current batch is the first batch of livelihood and social entrepreneurship course.. so next year, we will be the first batch for placement.
@ryannath said:
Can u please confirm the cut offs for L&E; and CODP? And how is the response from recruiters this season?
admission cell refused to tell cutoffs this time.....i dont know the reasons... recruiters are still coming for placement

Hi

I am in with 87/100 for the only course, though don't know how would the interview look like ? Ne lights on the preparation of it, meanwhile I have a failed start-up and a moderately successful, in fact just floating start-up catering to S4D concept. I also have 3 years work exp in development sector.

Do you guys think spending 2 Years @ TISS will help me ?? May be you can ping me and I can get in touch, in person.

Thanks
@deveshpandey4u :can u pls guide on social work in livelihoods and entrepreneurship course, what to expect out of this n its future perspectives.
Any help will be appreciated :)

@cynic2012 and @deveshpandey4u

My GDPI is on 11 for Social work in Counselling.

I am very much intrested in Counselling course and there was no

exclusive course for general Counselling in TISS.

My doubts are :

1.What is diffrence in Counselling and Social work in Counselling.

is my role will stick with social work or its open to join some

CSR work also?

2. I got call for TISS Guwahati Campus.

I am little worried about the place as i wanted to join in Mumbai

campus but for backup i opted Guwahati campus too

i am in lil dellima as i want to fulfill my some other things

(Theatre Acting, Some courses on writing skills etc) which looks difficult

in guwahati.

Can i get such facilities in guwahati too in weekends as my own cost.

3.I am intrested in Social work but at the same time i want to earn

money too i know people have a misconception as the person who

do social work dont need much money but i belive two things are very differnt

A guy with fat package can do social work as well even TATA's, Azim Prem ji

and many more doing the same.

So after this course if i want to join any big organization like Unicef,Unesco etc

what are my chances obviously its depend upon my own capibilty but

i want to know about opportunity in TISS Guwahati.

I am selected for L&E; . since the course is new i am skepitc about the joining . senoirs could you please share your ideas.

hi, am preparing for tiss and i want to go for msw. i have major issues in preparing for gk and quant so i require a bit of help there.

is there any external course for working professionals in HR at tiss?

Hi... the admissions team says that they will send out the first wait list on 14th May.., anyone has any idea of how this works?? since the seats are only 30, should one depend on the wait list.. ?? and how many students get in thru d wait list. i guess d count must be pretty low?

I've converted LE .... Seniors pls tell briefly abt the course ...

Dear seniors got shortlisted in this ,please let me about this course in details and most important about placement

I got shortlisted in MA social work in livelihood and social entrepreneurship can u please guide me about the course