TISS MA Counseling 2010-12 Selected Candidates

Hey this is Paras. I’m a student of TISS - MA in Counseling 2009-11. I’d earlier made a thread for the GD-PI call getters for the 2010-12 admissions which a lot of you replied to. This thread is for those students who have been Provisionally selec…

Hey this is Paras. I'm a student of TISS - MA in Counseling 2009-11. I'd earlier made a thread for the GD-PI call getters for the 2010-12 admissions which a lot of you replied to. This thread is for those students who have been Provisionally selected or Wait-listed for the course, so everyone can get to know each other, and the wait-listed one's can get to know if anyone is intent on backing out.

Congratulations to all of you, I hope at least some of you respond....

hey paras,

I had a request to make. If it is convinient for you,could you please look at starting a thread for ppl who are preparing for the same course ,starting next year 2011-2013.

Thanks for your time !

Hi,

Im Vaishnavi from madurai.I got through..And off course, Im really happy

Im very eager to know abt my seniors, my classmates and my colg ..

hey paras,

I had a request to make. If it is convinient for you,could you please look at starting a thread for ppl who are preparing for the same course ,starting next year 2011-2013.

Thanks for your time !

It may be a little early for that right now. But its definitely something we can look into later. Now that we have juniors on board with us, I'm sure some of them who benefited from the online help would come forward to help others too. I, of course, am going to take this forward the next year too, but my focus is more so on the GD/PI stages. Before that, one can prepare for it like all the other applicants because the entrance is a common one.
Hi,

Im Vaishnavi from madurai.I got through..And off course, Im really happy

Im very eager to know abt my seniors, my classmates and my colg ..

Congratulations Vaishnavi,
Great to hear that you qualified. I believe we haven't interacted earlier. Could you introduce yourself a bit? I already know a couple of your future classmates so the response so far is looking good. Hopefully we'll gather a good number of the new batch before things start. If you have any queries regarding anything about the course, feel free to ask.

Hi..This is Maurvika, student of st.xavier's college, giving my tyba exams for psychology-6 papers (only 3 more to go )
Well...I have got through as well 😃 and so has my classmate and best friend Sindhura..:-P and am extremely happy...

@paras: we met on 20thmarch on campus and chatted right before my interview..dont know if you remember??

Thank u:) And ya we didn't interact before.Lemme introduce myself..

Im doing my ug in Physics in American college.Im living in Madurai for more than 9 year.Before that I was in Chandigarh and coimbatore.

Is there any thing else u want to know abt me??..I also know another girl who got through.I hope we can soon gather other ppl who got through and the ppl in waiting list.. :)
And want to know abt the college timing u have.. And abt the Hostel facility..

hey, congrats to all of you who made it! i'm paras' classmate and currently doing the MA CL course. we'll be glad to help you with any queries. there are MA Counselling @ TISS communities on both orkut and Facebook. if you could, do join them so that interacting with ya'll becomes easier 😃

Of course I remember you. Good to hear you made it, and your friend as well. So that makes it 6 of you so far. Let me put up the names of the candidates who have made it so far

1) Krutika (Delhi)
2) Hiba (Delhi)
3) Parvathi (Hyderabad)
4) Vaishnavi (Madurai)
5) Maurvika (Mumbai)
6) Sindhura (Mumbai)
7) Tanvi (Pune)
8 ) Pallavi (Delhi)
9) Anagha (?)

I'll update as we go along :)

Congrats to all

*I've added 3 more names that I have heard of 4-05-2010*

Thank u:) And ya we didn't interact before.Lemme introduce myself..

Im doing my ug in Physics in American college.Im living in Madurai for more than 9 year.Before that I was in Chandigarh and coimbatore.

I got interested in counseling while I was working in a Trust. When I analyzed I found that this is the were one can get immense job satisfaction .This is the kind of satisfaction is what I want from my life and I decided to pursue my career in counseling. I strongly belive that this field will have a boom in near future in India. And TISS is the best option for any one and esp for me because not many colleges are encouraging cross major students..
Is there any thing else u want to know abt me??..I also know another girl who got through.I hope we can soon gather other ppl who got through and the ppl in waiting list.. :)
And want to know abt the college timing u have.. And abt the Hostel facility..

Please share your queries here or mail me at [email protected]
Also please do let us know about the other candidates that you know of. The goal here is to gather as many students as possible before the year gets underway.

hi.

I am waitlisted 7(OBC category) for TISS-HR 2010-12.
Please, post if u guys hv ne idea if dis cn b converted ???

I am still keeping my fingers crossed.
Congratulations to all those who got through:grin::grin:

Hey Vertiks this thread is for MA in Counseling. I think the people on the HR thread would be in a better position to assist you.

hey evrybody..
parvathi here..i got thru too..
am from hyderabad..
hey any of you know how much we have to pay and when???(GN)
when is our med check up ...
hope to see all you guys out there..
btw.. what abt accom?gals lookin for apartmaents?

So this thread seems kind of dead. Ive learned that 3 more people have qualified - Pallavi from Delhi, Tanvi from Pune and Anagha. Also the date for confirming admissions is nearing, so it would be nice if you could mention how many of you have already paid your fees and taken admission.