Tiss (m. H. A.)

hi all, This thread is for all Tiss (mha) aspirants. As many people are cumin up with queries regarding mha and all the existing therds are for hrm. hope this will help mha aspirants. regards radhika

hi all,

This thread is for all Tiss (mha) aspirants. As many people are cumin up with queries regarding mha and all the existing therds are for hrm. hope this will help mha aspirants.

regards
radhika

hi all,

This thread is for all Tiss (mha) aspirants. As many people are cumin up with queries regarding mha and all the existing therds are for hrm. hope this will help mha aspirants.

regards
radhika

hiiiii
thanks for starting the thread...
i am a dentist...gave my tiss exam which went ok...
just wantec to know wht is selection criteria for health and hospital administration...:tellme:

as per tiss broucher selection criteria is as follows-
written exam-100mks interview-70. n past acadmic-30.
as we finished written exam an we had already don with acadmics so only inter-view remains.( no idea about distribution of 30 marks).
thanks to tiss aS NO GD this year.

hiiiii
thanks for starting the thread...
i am a dentist...gave my tiss exam which went ok...
just wantec to know wht is selection criteria for health and hospital administration...:tellme:

hi,
i m a pharmacists.
i too appeared for hospital n health admn.
xam was ok.
waitin 4 results.....
hi,
i m a pharmacists.
xam was ok.
waitin 4 results.....

hi iii i was the result...
i got the call...in hospital administration
wanted to know... how should i go with my interview preparation...
waiting for ur reply
hi iii i was the result...
i got the call...in hospital administration
wanted to know... how should i go with my interview preparation...
waiting for ur reply

congratessssss..................
i too got through 4 hospital n health both. well not much aware abt interview. hav friends doin MHA so will let u know by 2morrow. mostly the interview will depend on the biogeographical sketch (written by us in from). So, make sure u r able to justify each n every point u have mentioned.

Hello everyone i too got a call for Health and Hospital Adm.

i dont have a faint idea regarding wat r they going to ask in the PI ??

help needed !!!

congratessssss..................
i too got through 4 hospital n health both. well not much aware abt interview. hav friends doin MHA so will let u know by 2morrow. mostly the interview will depend on the biogeographical sketch (written by us in from). So, make sure u r able to justify each n every point u have mentioned.

congratsssssssss to u too
i tried to mail few ppl who alreadyare doing mha in tiss
but.....nobody replied...will try to find somebody...
if u get to know something please let me know
hey... do u have any idea..abt how many calls have they given out..
waiting for ur reply
take care

congratesssssssss.... mission_enjoy.
well, i talked to 1st year Mha student. acc to him the only thing wich matters 4 selection is to show how keenly u r intrested to do this course. 1 shd b very well prepared 4 questions from acades.
also regardin the schemes started by govt (like National rural health mission)
social issues regardin Health
little knowlege abt WHO.
this is wht i know as of now.
do let me know if any one has sumthin new.

hi!i have got a call for the gd/pi for development studies n media n cultural studies..i wanted to know how does the gd & pi got there?i would want to kno what kind of topics are generally covered in these gd sessions.please help! :tellme:

congratesssssssss.... mission_enjoy.
well, i talked to 1st year Mha student. acc to him the only thing wich matters 4 selection is to show how keenly u r intrested to do this course. 1 shd b very well prepared 4 questions from acades.
also regardin the schemes started by govt (like National rural health mission)
social issues regardin Health
little knowlege abt WHO.
this is wht i know as of now.
do let me know if any one has sumthin new.

oh!! thanks radhika ....
well i just went thru few Tiss communities on orkut .. and found that a senior has recommended to read Park n PArk and mestioned one site Express Healthcare

well i say .. lets discuss few of the things like wat r social issues etc. coz it is quite a vast topic as such ..

btw may i knw .. wat r u doing ??
as per tiss broucher selection criteria is as follows-
written exam-100mks interview-70. n past acadmic-30.
as we finished written exam an we had already don with acadmics so only inter-view remains.( no idea about distribution of 30 marks).
thanks to tiss aS NO GD this year.

hi,
i m a pharmacists.
xam was ok.
waitin 4 results.....

hiiii
did u fill symbiosis form for health administration...
hiiii
did u fill symbiosis form for health administration...

nope.........
oh!! thanks radhika ....
well i just went thru few Tiss communities on orkut .. and found that a senior has recommended to read Park n PArk and mestioned one site Express Healthcare

well i say .. lets discuss few of the things like wat r social issues etc. coz it is quite a vast topic as such ..

btw may i knw .. wat r u doing ??

thx.... ya, sure. we may start with "CHILD MALNUTRITION" . wht say???????

yes. i got call from symbi mha.
n tiss hrm also
mat too 97.49(dont no whetr to use????)
any advice

yes. i got call from symbi mha.
n tiss hrm also
mat too 97.49(dont no whetr to use????)
any advice

Hi radhika...one of d senior told dat highest package is 7 lakh for d year(only one) .n avg betn 3.5 to 4 lakh. I didnt remember name of recruiter

hiiiiiii
when do u have ur gd\pi for symbiosis

hiiiiiii
when do u have ur gd\pi for symbiosis

tomorrow. 14 march. wat about u