TISS HRM 2008-10 Call Getters, GD/PI discussion and experiences from Mumbai

Hi Puys, This thread is started for the TISS Call getters from Mumbai for 2008 . We can plan and prepare for the GD/PI through this thread , get to know each other and also organise meets on weekends for discussions… :: : Regards, R…

Hi Puys,

This thread is started for the TISS Call getters from Mumbai for 2008 . We can plan and prepare for the GD/PI through this thread , get to know each other and also organise meets on weekends for discussions....:

Regards,
Raj

MUMBAI ppl.....can we plan a meet...n discuss??

hey guys....can we all plan n meet smwhr....will help a lot...wat say??

guys can any one of u send ur mails or numbers so that we can get in touch.....

wat abt d othr guys.....milte hain yaar....

hey guys!!

i work in pune...but make trips over the weekends(nt all of em) to mumbai...so joinin both threads for pune n mumbai!!

Will be in Mumbai over this weekend...so if there's any plans...do leme know..

Love,
Sunila 😃

PUYs lets meet on Sunday at round bout 11 AM at Dadar CCD.

Regards

Sagar

Me too in....Varun, working in Pune but in Mumbai for most weekends
Sunday mat rakho yaar....the mega-block makes train-travel a nightmare....been doing that the past 4 sundays.....saturday is a better option..what say ???

i'd prefer saturday too...

and bandra if possible please....!!! I stay at borivali...and just suggesting as a central hub. But in case it's inconvenient...dadar wud do...

mumbai puys,

count me in.. 😃 sat/sun np.. dadar/ bandra np.. ccd fine wid me..

aekta..
:

@ aakash_ashu

check pm..

aekta..

Hi Puys,

From the inputs given by u people, I have prepared a list of who all will be meeting at Dadar,CCD tomorrow(Refer to the attachment below).I have kept the meet on Saturday as some of you are having probs on Sunday.Requesting all of you to be on time.

Cheers,
Raj

There are already loads of thread floating around on Mumbai.

Either continue on mumbai call getters thread or Mumbai PG meet thread
or

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/tiss-hrm-2008-10-call-getters-gd-pi-discussion-and-experiences-25029071

All the best.