tiss hospital mangment

can any one tell me about hosp mangmt prog of tiss. wat placment and packages are like. between scmhrd nd tiss which one should i prefer

can any one tell me about hosp mangmt prog of tiss. wat placment and packages are like. between scmhrd nd tiss which one should i prefer

hay dude i ve got the same queries ? i mean wat kinda money is one likely to earn after an mba in hospital management from tiss?
is it worth leaving the clinical field?

Hello all TISS Hospital Administration aspirants, and hey we called it Hospital Administration rather than management. I'm currently pursuing MHA (Hospital) 2009-11.

We have been in the process of summer placement stuffs like designing the brochure and the likes, so dont really know as of now about the placement. Will be more informed when we have our summer placement next year...but anyway will try to gather info for u guyz. other than that our exams are coming...so pls excuse me if i dont answer ur queries as regular as I want it to be...

hi pls could anybody tell me d sysllabus for d second part of hospital administration??
which book should i follow for dat??

@blossom_chd ..what do u mean by syllabus for second part of Hospital administration? Pls elaborate...