TISS Entrance Exam Pattern

Hi All, Please pardon my ignorance if this was already answered earlier… Can someone please guide me through the examination pattern for TISS!! And dont mean tell me what kind of questions are asked… I need to know when can I register…

Hi All,
Please pardon my ignorance if this was already answered earlier...
Can someone please guide me through the examination pattern for TISS!!
And dont mean tell me what kind of questions are asked... I need to know when can I register... Will I be able to appear for the entrance for 2013-2015 session??
I am a TOTAL newbie at this...
I hold a BTech in CS and have a work ex of 2.5 yrs as on today... What are my chances of getting HRM&LR...;
Please help!! :

My career is stagnant and turning to stale water... Looking for new possibilities!!
:banghead:

entrance dates are released in oct or sept end of every year. you can apply for 3 courses in tiss. every subject has 2 parts and first par is common for every subject. entrance exam held in dec mostly in first or second sunday of the month. interview is the toughest part of tiss exam. If u got some experience you have fair good chances to be selected if o r good in interview.

Could anyone please tell me, when will the registration for TISS 2013-2015 commence? When will the exam be conducted this year? I haven't taken the exam before.

Hi
I am also in a similar situation. I also have an exp of 2.2 years and I am looking forward to TISS entrance exam. But i know nothing about it, could some one please share some sample or previous year papers and give insights into the rest of the selection process? If this information is already present elsewhere, could someone give the link to that please?
Thanks all

TISS 2013 - 2015 notification is likely to come out in 3rd week of September. Last year it was released on 23rd September.

TISS has an entrance exam usually sometime around December.

TISS has been very dynamic in last few years with changes in the process, online applications and many new programs. So I think its best to wait for the notification in around 2 weeks time.

If you want you can have a look at the model question paper on the site for last year's application : https://admissions.tiss.edu/

continue here.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/2013-2015-tiss-hr-oth-t-85039