TISS(9Prgm)2008-10 Call Getters POLL & GD/PI discussion

Hi Puys, Congrats to all those who have cleared the first step for joining TISS in 2K8… Since many of us are getting positive results lets have a Poll for getting an approximate idea about no. of people getting all in respective 9 Programs…

Hi Puys,

Congrats to all those who have cleared the first step for joining TISS in 2K8..
Since many of us are getting positive results lets have a Poll for getting an approximate idea about no. of people getting all in respective 9 Programs.

Hope its of help for us. All the Best for GD/PI...:p

Regards
Kamesh Jain

Hi Puys,

Congrats to all those who have cleared the first step for joining TISS in 2K8..
Since many of us are getting positive results lets have a Poll for getting an approximate idea about no. of people getting all in respective 9 Programs.

Hope its of help for us. All the Best for GD/PI...:p

Regards
Kamesh Jain

Got through HRM Prog.

Got thru HRM......

Hi Seniors,
I got Through HRM.

would like to know about the G.D and P.I process?
pattern of G.D?
Focus of interview?
How to prepare for G.D n P.I?
last year trend about the selection?

kindly co-operate with the answers

Hi there all

I got thru the HRM program.

I'm very happy as this is ma dream Insti.

And many congratulations to all those who have made thru.

Regards
and ATB 4 GD/PI
Nikhil Nair

It wud make sense to post a poll of people who are rejects from TISS as everyone seems selected.

Hi
Registration Number : 8300700118 Name : MR. RAMAKRISHNA SRIPATHY COURSE APPLIED WRITTEN TEST RESULTS HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND LABOUR RELATIONS QUALIFIED FOR GROUP DISCUSSION AND PERSONAL INTERVIEW Note:
1. Date for Group Discussion (if applicable) and Personal Interview at TISS Mumbai Campus will be communicated through a call letter.
2. The Date and Venues for Personal Interview of the Education (Elementary) Programme will be communicated through a call letter.

Regards
Ram
p.s: Will post on GD/PI shortly. YOu can access my previouis posts in 2007-09 thread.
If you are from Bangalore, Post a PM.

hey puys i think each and everyone who has written the exams has qualified ...

So let's quickly find the 2007 GD /PI discusiion thread and start preparing

Hey ppl...I got thru for Media & Cultural Studies.
Ne one for the same ? Wud like 2 get in touch for PI...do PM me.

There were 4 candidates from B'lore who appeared for MC(Media & Cultural Studies).Surprisingly all of us have got a call.Wonder how many ppl in total would b given a call for MS which has only 15 seats...Does ne 1 hav d list of students who appeared for the exam dat was put up on the website.

hi ,

i've got a call for disaster management ?? what should one expect in the interview ???i've a call in hrm .. what's the interview like ???

As per AICTE notification No:AICTE/Legal/04/01/2007, if you have paid any or part of the 1st or 2nd installment fees of any institute and then for some reason, if you choose not to join, then you are eligible to be refunded in FULL MINUS 1000/- as processing fee. So if you have paid say, 30000 bucks to XYZ Inst and then get admission to ABC Inst which is better and decide to join there, XYZ HAS to repay 29000 to you.

also, there's already a thread for this discussion.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...mission-b.html (Want to withdraw your admission from a B-school???? AICTE comes to the rescue...) (Want to withdraw your admission from a B-school???? AICTE comes to the rescue...)

Here's the link on aicte's website:
http://www.aicte.ernet.in/download/comm.doc

can aneone provide last year gd pi links:2gunfire:

Moi in for 2 courses... HR and GL... any other Globalisation candidates; please PM me or put it up online, i guess we need to take a slightly different path for our preparations... hope to hear from you soon... and all the best to everyone!!!

Hi all

Me in too for HR.....if the mumbai guys plan to meet for HR...please count me...:-P

Regards,
GeminiGal

seriously i guess they lost our omr sheets..

Me too...HR and SE
I guess everone has got a call..for how many seats...??

Me too...HR and SE
I guess everone has got a call..for how many seats...??

i think there are 60 seats

Hey everyone
Congrats to all the call getters..
I got a call for the GDPI for the HR course.. however i havn't received a post intimating the date of interview yet?
Has anyone else received it? I need to know the approximate dates urgently..
Do reply!
Thanks in advance 😃