Tiss 2010 - 2012

Hello All , I am Softaware Engineer with a 2 yrs exp.I wish to appear for TISS Exam this year likely to be held in Dec 2009 or early Jan 2010. Can anyone giude me on how to start with my preparations…especially what one can expect and need…

Hello All ,

I am Softaware Engineer with a 2 yrs exp.I wish to appear for TISS Exam this year likely to be held in Dec 2009 or early Jan 2010. Can anyone giude me on how to start with my preparations....especially what one can expect and need to prepare for Business Knowledge and GK questions.As of now I am just readng News paper for current affairs...on some days I cant even do that..

I will be glad if any TISS student/alumni or anyone who has given this exam can guide me...Also I have gone through some of prev threads ..but didnt fin any thred for TISS 2010 exam..So i thought to start a new thread:|

I'm planning to prepare for Quant and English from a GMAT book which I has ...No intentions to join any class because of office..Was there any written essay in 2008 Tiss???? Is it correct way to beign my prep

Also any idea if one can get any samle papers or prev year question papers ????

Thanks and regards
Sravan

Sarvan, its good to see the initiation from you. Even I am looking for all the information as I am too from a software company and want to do an MBA with HR.

All, any kind of relevant help to start will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kundan

Hii,

I have already done my diploma in business administration and have exp of 2 yrs in HR, wanna pursue MA in Labour laws frm TISS.......is it really worth or nt......

hullloooo everybody.......although my first love is MICA...but i wud still b tryin 4 d media course in TISS...but sadly i dont hav mch info abt the same....so if sum1 cud kindly impart me a lil bit of gyaan on the same...
aapka zindagi bhar ehsaanmand rahunga.... 😉 😉

PS: padhai material pe bhi kuch prakash dalne ka kasht kare....:w00t:

Puys,please wait till the official notification is out 😃

PM to any of the mods and the thread will be reopened.

Till then,thread closed.

hii , friends check out tiss notification are out ads already in national nwspr today.
for morE INFO CHECK NATIONAL DAILIES

bad news it again collided with JMET 13 DECM

dude,

i could not find any details on the website....The link u gave was of last year..

dude,

i could not find any details on the website....The link u gave was of last year..

oops sorry dude ,, yu can check national dailes notification is out for sure
anyways thanks for bringing err in light, will post link soon

go thru telegraph...u vl find the advertisement..wait till 7th sept 2c notification ovr thr website

Didnt see in TOI....
lemme check again!
Anyways thanks for the update!

hey where did u find the notification ....its not out ther in today's TOI atleast

nikozi_999 Says
hey where did u find the notification ....its not out ther in today's TOI atleast

yes the TISS notification is out in today's TELEGRAPH KOLKATA edition.. will post the link soon...

PFA.. i have uploaded in both word and image format from today's paper.

Thanks.

Hello Puys!!!I checked the notification od tiss in today's hindu...my doubt is out of the 16 programmes mentioned ,which one is the best???also it is clashing with jmet...just like last year....i am in a fix whether 2 apply 4 tiss or write jmet...could u plz give me the approximate number of seats in the most favoured courses.....

well tiss notification is out and again like last year it is clashing with JMET
in any case it shouldn't be a problem for people serious about tiss
please continue discussion about notification and application related matter over here
and please continue here for discussion related to HRM & LR 2010-12

Hi Puys...
checkout this..
Academic Calendar 2009-2010
this mention national test is on 13 Dec same as JMET..
Bad very bad...
Important dates page in TISS website is yet to update..
Important Dates

boss hows the globalisation and labour programme?

now this will badly affect all the aspirants aiming for both JMET & TISS...
is there a way out of it?

now this will badly affect all the aspirants aiming for both JMET & TISS...
is there a way out of it?

Only possibility if Tiss can confirm test will be in 2nd slot(I mean after 2PM)...but dont think they will do that...last year also they did the same thing:splat:...We have to drop one....and if this is the case I'l drop Tiss...for sure