TISS 2009 Social Work And SE call Getters Discuss

Hi Guyz , Strating this New Thread for people who have calls from Social work and Social Entrprenuership to discuss For GD\PI and abt their profiles

Hi Guyz ,

Strating this New Thread for people who have calls from Social work and Social Entrprenuership to discuss For GD\PI and abt their profiles

Hie guys

Got through to SE and SW
Delighted

Hie guys

Got through to SE and SW
Delighted

Same here :)
Congrats to all call getters!

hey even i got through both the courses congrats to evrybody...plz spread this message to everbody who got call in this to join this thread and share there experiences

Hey if anyone has applied for the counseling course here, do let me know. Im a senior in that course, and would love to help out

hi guysssssssss got thru........
hr,.social work, and developmental studies..

hi guysssssssss got thru........
hr,.social work, and developmental studies..

Congrats fr getting this call after IRMA

Any idea wen will we get the score card and what will be the weightage of it in the final selection

Hmm, this is a first. Exam scores are usually never revealed at TISS. Id say, check the prospectus for the weightage

But scores are gnereally told my email as people in another thread are saying i dont know abt these courses

Hi Guyz ,

Strating this New Thread for people who have calls from Social work and Social Entrprenuership to discuss For GD\PI and abt their profiles

congrats to all call getters....

Its a practice theyve started this year I believe. We weren't told about our scores last year.

Guys, we already have separate thread for both the courses -

Social work - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-tiss-gdpi-call-getters-for-ma-in-social-work-course-25049463

Social Entrepreneurship - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-12-discussion-thread-for-tiss-social-entrepreneurship-gdpi-call-getters-25049465

Please continue separate discussions on the respective threads. This thread will be closed soon. :)

Regards
AFC

got a call for MSW

@Mods This thread is fr the peopl who have calls from both college together so in a way its different

Hi frndz............i also got a call for SW coarse..........

I am keen to know the where abts of the preps for GDs & Interviews.

Plz seniors give us sum guidance.I m from engg. background but have great willingness for the course

Addidtionally wat all sort of preps we need to go for.

plz seniors plz guide

hiiii
got thru tiss msw.
want help!
dint get any confrmtn mail yet!!! result page is out frm site.....
wat to do??
can any one tell... hw n wat to prepare for gd/pi

@ asshish
congrats
same here!!!!!!!!

m from psychology bkgrnd... want to cary this in social work. pls help!!!!!!!!