TISS 2008 Call getters from Pune

Hi Puys , This thread is started for the TISS Call getters from Pune for 2008 . We can plan and prepare for the GD/PI through this thread , get to know each other and also organise meets on weekends for discussions . First of all give a…

Hi Puys ,

This thread is started for the TISS Call getters from Pune for 2008 . We can plan and prepare for the GD/PI through this thread , get to know each other and also organise meets on weekends for discussions .

First of all give a brief introduction about yourselves . Here is mine :

I have been staying in Pune for the last 8 years . Moved here after my 10th . I am another software engineer Here is my profile :
10th - 87.6 (SSC)
12th - 92.33 (HSC)
B.E - 65.9 (ENTC - Pune University)
Work Ex - 18 Months with Infy

Congrats to everyone who has a call . But the battle has just begun - so lets get started and prepare for the GD/PI in full throttle .

Hi All,

My Brief Profile.
Name : Kaustav Mukherjee
10th : 87%
12th: 78%

BE (MEch) from MSU : 68%

presently working in Cognizant technology solutions for the last 18 months.

"Football My Religion, Maradona My GOD"

Hi Puys ,

This thread is started for the TISS Call getters from Pune for 2008 . We can plan and prepare for the GD/PI through this thread , get to know each other and also organise meets on weekends for discussions .

First of all give a brief introduction about yourselves . Here is mine :

I have been staying in Pune for the last 8 years . Moved here after my 10th . I am another software engineer Here is my profile :
10th - 87.6 (SSC)
12th - 92.33 (HSC)
B.E - 65.9 (ENTC - Pune University)
Work Ex - 18 Months with Infy

Congrats to everyone who has a call . But the battle has just begun - so lets get started and prepare for the GD/PI in full throttle .

thnx avnesh for starting this thread...i hope it will be helpful for pune ppl...

me staying in pune for last 1 year...
a sw engineer
10th : 85.33%
12th : 85.46%
B.E. :61% (Comp Sci. & Engg):(
Work-Ex : 15 months with CapGemini....

we can start consolidating list of GD topics and possible PI ques. and can discuss..
i cant say we can meet up this w/e as m out of station this w/e..
but next w/e we can surely meet...till time..other ppl will also join in..

all d best
Padmaja

Hey guys!

I have joined both the Pune and Mumbai thread!Mainly cz i work here in Pune...and weekends make a trip home...tat's Mumbai!

As for acads..
10th - 87%
12th - 88%
Engg - 61%(Mumbai Univ...n yea...screwed up a bit! :()

Btw, anvesh, m workin with Infy too... :)... snc 17 months or so i supp now...

There are already threads floating around for PUne puys,

Be it call getter from Pune in cat section

or

Pune PG meet

or

may be this one:http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/tiss-hrm-2008-10-call-getters-gd-pi-discussion-and-experiences-25029071

COntinue on any of the three.

All the best.