Tips to improve reasoning & quantitative aptitude skills

Most of the Govt jobs & entrance exams have this section. Some entrance exams [eg IIIT] have this as preliminary. I am not looking to write any MBA entrance exam [I believe questions will be of higher difficulty in those…not sure though], but I …

Most of the Govt jobs & entrance exams have this section. Some entrance exams [eg IIIT] have this as preliminary. I am not looking to write any MBA entrance exam [I believe questions will be of higher difficulty in those...not sure though], but I thought folks here would definitely point me to right direction. I need some tips / books / sites / articles to improve my skills.

I have this book Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal & I find this book highly boring. Any other good books ?

and also what are some chapters/concepts one must NOT miss studying ? [like profit & loss, time & work etc]

Sorry if I have posted in wrong section. Thank you !

Want to ace the CAT? Know your strenght and weakness? Improvise on the? Develop the required skill set 

https://edudrona.com/questions/question/what-are-the-skills-i-need-to-develop-to-crack-cat

Want to ace the CAT? Know your strenghts and weakness? Improvise on them? Develop the required skill set