Tips on Preparation for CAT 2011 for Working people as well as Freashers

Generally even its very difficult to spare some time for study when you are workin… splecially if working into IT field… there are many people who think that after joining job i can “aaram se” prepare for CAT or any MBA exam. but it becomes almo…

Generally even its very difficult to spare some time for study when you are workin.. splecially if working into IT field.. there are many people who think that after joining job i can "aaram se" prepare for CAT or any MBA exam. but it becomes almost impossible. Only we get is what we call Weekends.. but that also paases like fraction of seconds..
Here are some of the tips or suggestions i can say which might help all CAT 2011 aspirants as well as Freshers who are in there final year of study...

1. First of all very important " MAKE YOU MIND" that you are giving exam this year... :w00t:

2. Dont feel.. I am WOrking so you can take it lightly..

3. If you have given any attempt in past.. check out basics for some time..
If you are giving it for the first time.. you need A lods of practice..

4. MAKE your weekly / monthly TIME TABLE... (Mandataty).. if you wil neglact this you will lost in your studies..

5. OUR Main focus is on SATURDAY and SUNDAY... Utilise them..

6. Limit you Weekend Funn.. Dont take Overload Sleep...

7. If you are going for Test series.. Dont go without Preparation..

8. Give more stress on Topics you are Weak in.. especially "VERBAL.."

9. Try to complete your study Targets..

10. Utilise your "Travelling Time" for Studying Topics like Reading Comprehension or Logic..

11. Keep track of your progress.. and evalute you self with your TIME TABLE..

12. Solve more and more papers.. on Weekend..

13. Do NOT waste your Hollidays into travelling and movies..

14. Try to Cover every topic in syllabus.. even if you are strong in some topics DO NOT skip it... atleast take an over view..

15. Finally... DO NOT TAKE ANY TESION... BE CONFIDENT... BE CALM..

thank you..
Prathamesh Avale (Mumbai)
(suggesions, comments are welcome)