Tippie IOWA Fall 2009 Applications and Admits

Hi all, This thread is for all those who have applied to Tippie IOWA school of business or aspire to do so. I had interviewed with Tippie in the last MBA tour and applied in 15th Jan deadline. Those who have applied can update their prof…

Hi all,

This thread is for all those who have applied to Tippie IOWA school of business or aspire to do so. I had interviewed with Tippie in the last MBA tour and applied in 15th Jan deadline.

Those who have applied can update their profile here

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pVVKP5ULbtX6z4szumRNacQ

hey everyone,

i applied to tippie too for the jan 15th deadline. i can see that a few of you who applied for the same round have already been interviewed. How soon does the invite for interview come?

I sent my supplemental documents only yesterday, with the permission of the admissions office, so i guess my application has not got a look yet. Anyways, let us wish for the best.

All the best to all of you :)

-Avinash

Hi everyone,
I am planning to apply in Tippie in the 2nd round...GMAT 690;Work ex around 8 years...
just tell me more about Tippie ....how u ppl are going to manage the loans ....

Hi puys,

I have also applied to Tippie School of business in Round1.

So far I havent received any details regarding the ISIS id.

Can you guys let me know in how many days one receives the ISIS id after the application submission?

Cheers,
Sandeep
hey everyone,

i applied to tippie too for the jan 15th deadline. i can see that a few of you who applied for the same round have already been interviewed. How soon does the invite for interview come?

I sent my supplemental documents only yesterday, with the permission of the admissions office, so i guess my application has not got a look yet. Anyways, let us wish for the best.

All the best to all of you :)

-Avinash

Hi Avinash,

I have a query regarding the supporting docs.
I have sent the official transcript to the university of Iowa.
But it seems they require marksheets as well.

Can you please let me know what all documents are required to be sent to the university.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Sandeep
Hi Avinash,

I have a query regarding the supporting docs.
I have sent the official transcript to the university of Iowa.
But it seems they require marksheets as well.

Can you please let me know what all documents are required to be sent to the university.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Sandeep

Hi Sandeep,

Did the university get back to you saying they require the marksheets ?

Anyways, I sent the following documents:
1. Cover letter and Resume
2. Transcripts
3. Photocopies of following - Degree certificate, GMAT and TOEFL score

As per Ms. Jodi Schafer's advice, I sent everything to Tippie School, and it seems, they will send whatever is required to the University admissions office.

Hope this helps, please let me know if i can be of anymore help.

all the very best :)

-Avinash

Hi Everyone,

I applied in tippie for 15 jan deadline consideration and recieved an interview invitation today.
I have one query...Interviews are for everyone or based on invitation only?

hi takeongmat can u share ur profile....

interviews are by invitation only

Hi All,

I have applied for the Jan 15 Deadline and sent my official transcripts and photocopy of my degree certificate too..

The ISIS website is updated with Transcript Status as: Received, will need final transcript showing all course work completed.

The transcripts I provided contains details of all courses (with credits allocated and credits earned) for my undergraduate degree. Our University provides only the submitted set of transcripts and I have attached a copy of my official degree certificate that the degree has been conferred.

Now I am worried if this is holding my application. 😞

umeshonly Says
hi takeongmat can u share ur profile....

Hi here is my profile:

GMAT: 690
Toefl: 103
Work Ex: 3.5 Yrs(Present)
EA: Very gud
Community Service: Very decent
Hi All,

I have applied for the Jan 15 Deadline and sent my official transcripts and photocopy of my degree certificate too..

The ISIS website is updated with Transcript Status as: Received, will need final transcript showing all course work completed.

The transcripts I provided contains details of all courses (with credits allocated and credits earned) for my undergraduate degree. Our University provides only the submitted set of transcripts and I have attached a copy of my official degree certificate that the degree has been conferred.

Now I am worried if this is holding my application. :(

Hi,

Even I have applied for the 15th Jan deadline.
I havent received any info regarding the HAWK ID.

Can you please let me know how can i access the ISIS account.

Cheers,
Sandeep
Hi Sandeep,

Did the university get back to you saying they require the marksheets ?

Anyways, I sent the following documents:
1. Cover letter and Resume
2. Transcripts
3. Photocopies of following - Degree certificate, GMAT and TOEFL score

As per Ms. Jodi Schafer's advice, I sent everything to Tippie School, and it seems, they will send whatever is required to the University admissions office.

Hope this helps, please let me know if i can be of anymore help.

all the very best :)

-Avinash

Hi Avinash,

Even i have sent the same set of documents.

Have you received any info on ISIS account access ?

Can you let me know whom you contact in the university of IOWA for admission related queries ?

Cheers,
Sandeep

I received the ISIS account details from the University. I think you would soon receive it. You can contact the Admissions officer Jodi for your queries

Hi Avinash,

Even i have sent the same set of documents.

Have you received any info on ISIS account access ?

Can you let me know whom you contact in the university of IOWA for admission related queries ?

Cheers,
Sandeep

hi sandeep,

yes, i received my details on the ISIS account, and my admissions profile page says that my GMAT scores and university transcripts have been received and my application is under process. There is no further information about the rest of the materials.

The ISIS system is a little confusing, and not very user friendly is what i found - of course, my personal opinion.

I think Ms. Jodi is on a tour regarding the admissions process, hence contact Ms. Courtney Bork in the meantime for any admissions related queries, at the following email address: [email protected] .

please let me know if this helps, and if i can help you with any more info.

so, where else have you applied, and whats your profile like?

all the best for all your results :)

regards,
avinash
hi sandeep,

yes, i received my details on the ISIS account, and my admissions profile page says that my GMAT scores and university transcripts have been received and my application is under process. There is no further information about the rest of the materials.

The ISIS system is a little confusing, and not very user friendly is what i found - of course, my personal opinion.

I think Ms. Jodi is on a tour regarding the admissions process, hence contact Ms. Courtney Bork in the meantime for any admissions related queries, at the following email address: [email protected] .

please let me know if this helps, and if i can help you with any more info.

so, where else have you applied, and whats your profile like?

all the best for all your results :)

regards,
avinash

Hi Avinash,

I spoke to the admission office about my application status. now they need my engineering marksheets. They said that they wont accept the transcripts. I donno why??
i have to send the marksheets and then wait for a weeks time for the application status update.

My profile:
GMAt: 680/4
WE: IT, 5 yrs

I have applied to michigen and georgia as well. No replies so far.

Planning to apply for wake forest and eller(arizona). any idea abt the repu of these colleges ?

What all uni u targetting ?

Cheers,
Sandeep
Hi Avinash,

I spoke to the admission office about my application status. now they need my engineering marksheets. They said that they wont accept the transcripts. I donno why??
i have to send the marksheets and then wait for a weeks time for the application status update.

My profile:

Planning to apply for wake forest and eller(arizona). any idea abt the repu of these colleges ?

Cheers,
Sandeep

Hi Sandeep,
You can drop a mail to the international admissions office keeping courtney in cc and state that you wl send the marksheets at the earliest as your facing some issue and it will take some time..ur application wl be forwarded to Adcom then without you having to send your marksheets also.

Hey sandeep, just received a mail from Courtney that she would have my application forwarded to Adcom and I would need to furnish documents as per their requirement, upon admission.

I know that you have already dispatched your marksheet copies but better drop a note to her and have this done.

Hi Avinash,

My profile:

Cheers,
Sandeep

thats weird dude, but heard a lot of such complaints of late.

anyways, so you despatched the marksheet copies? i guess i may have to contact courtney again in such a case.

i have applied to simon, maryland, and ohio besides iowa. not thinking of any more, just trying to follow up more on these 4 colleges. well, i dont know if it really helps to apply for the other colls in round 3. any inputs on this?

all the best buddy :)

-avinash