TIME All India Mock FMS!

Hey Puys ! jst back from the test. Its strange to c no enthu among junta regarding this one. no thread opened yet…well after the dull mock xats thread it was kinda expected .It seems junta has reserved all their energy for the impending CAT …

Hey Puys !

jst back from the test. Its strange to c no enthu among junta regarding this one. no thread opened yet..well after the dull mock xats thread it was kinda expected .It seems junta has reserved all their energy for the impending CAT results now .neways it was an all india test and i guess puys must hv defintely attempted it ...so plz put frwrd ur scores.

The paper was very easy.Here r my tentative scores:-

VA+LR - 48C/16W
RC - 21C/4W
Quant - 36C

Total - 105C/20W

p.s:- wishing all u puys a MERRY CHRISTMAS and A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

cheers!
vishu.

isnt the paper now from 3 to 5 ?? just leaving fot the centre hope im not in for a shock??had asked time ppl in the morning...neways well see for now ill avoid reading the 1st post dont wanna know how the exam is

hasnt ne 1 given the mock fms??? as for me the paper was simple but scrwed it up with very few attempts!!!! man i really 2 work on the word list

looks like only cochin people are posting scores...

my score

quant 37 C 0 W
RC 42 C 3 W
rest 45 C 7 W

Total 124 C 10 W

happy Xmas to all folks here.

i wrote the fms mock have no idea how good or bad this score is...whatever it is i gotta improve them especially after the two biggie scores posted here...i did not count sexn scores..net 114 attempts and 93 right..saddest part was me leaiving 12 qns from RCs which were there for the taking...

chennaities are having the mock today:x .Time ?#@#*censored*

Merry Christmas

kris

hi all,
Gave Mock FMS today...

Easy paper...Still missed out on Quants big time...

Final score is 104c+12W...Net 100*4=400
Just 20 attempts in QA.....

Nywayz...Hoping to get AIR in top 200

Cheers

Final score is 104c+12W...Net 100*4=400

Cheers

well dude if im nt wrong then i guess the -ve was 1/4th . so 1 mark more to ur total
santa does gift everyone something.!!!

Merry Christmas ! 😃

Guyz, there was the question set on comparison of bikes...It was stated that Yamaha was the costliest bike, yet in the answers, Victor has been referred to as the costliest bike...Hence answer to the 2nd question of the stem should be 2 and not 3...Similarly answer to 3rd question should be 4 and not 2... Am i correct?

proudnsitian Says
Guyz, there was the question set on comparison of bikes...It was stated that Yamaha was the costliest bike, yet in the answers, Victor has been referred to as the costliest bike...Hence answer to the 2nd question of the stem should be 2 and not 3...Similarly answer to 3rd question should be 4 and not 2... Am i correct?

exactly my thoughts buddy ....even i marked the same answers as urs and most ppl at my centre also did the same ....so may b its a typo over there....i hvnt checked with he explainations though ...too lazy to do that

My scores :-

120/104/16/100(or 400). If answers to those 2 bike questions are corrected then it becomes 410.

I agree with u ppl on the bikes question.
How close was this paper to Real FMS one?? If u have appeared last time plz chip in with ur comments.

CATCALL Says
exactly my thoughts buddy ....even i marked the same answers as urs and most ppl at my centre also did the same ....so may b its a typo over there....i hvnt checked with he explainations though ...too lazy to do that

hey guys even i agree with u..am confident the answer is wrong the one given in the key!!and my score is 108 with 24 wrong and 138 attempted!!

well, well, well.... I am not so surpirsed as there was no enthu in the final jmet exam too. I guess most of u would have receieved the FMS hall ticket for the MS program.

I am just curious to know if this reflected the last year FMS paper? any one who has taken the last year's paper can pls respond......

me scoring 111 with 117c/24w.....

Hey guys,
I didn't find the Mock FMS at all easy....BTW RC was never my cup of tea attemted only two passages...both with 6 questions ..attemted all and got 11 right..Did 45 ques of the 50 maths one and got 42 ques right...
Still managing 85C/18 wrong ...81.5...
What do u guys think of the cutoff...

hi maverick finaaly u r the one with some down to earth scores. i got dizzy seeing the rest jus after feelin some elation on my comprehensive performance or wat i thougth it to be

srini_mgmt Says
hi maverick finaaly u r the one with some down to earth scores. i got dizzy seeing the rest jus after feelin some elation on my comprehensive performance or wat i thougth it to be

Yeah man,
Last yr there were only three passages in RC...And some pretty tough LR...
I dont know what TIME ppl r doing by giving 8 Rc passages....
It is supposed to MOCK the real paper...Which it wasn't..
What do u think ppl...
PS: With 8 passages also u ppl were able to get 120 ..125 attempts...KUDOS ppl..
U guys r not normal...
Yeah man,
Last yr there were only three passages in RC...And some pretty tough LR...
I dont know what TIME ppl r doing by giving 8 Rc passages....
It is supposed to MOCK the real paper...Which it wasn't..
What do u think ppl...
PS: With 8 passages also u ppl were able to get 120 ..125 attempts...KUDOS ppl..
U guys r not normal...

hi rahul! it seems u wrote FMS lst year ....cud u plz tell what the pattern was and the no. of qs in diff sections roughly.? ....by ur post it seems it was very easy as compared to actual paper or..? ur comments plz.

cheers!!!
vishu.
last year fms had 3 passages with 24.13 and 11 questions from each passage with all the questions in sequential order as appearing in the passage...that is RC of fms AFAIR....
hi rahul! it seems u wrote FMS lst year ....cud u plz tell what the pattern was and the no. of qs in diff sections roughly.? ....by ur post it seems it was very easy as compared to actual paper or..? ur comments plz.

cheers!!!
vishu.

hey vishu..
I wrote FMS last year...There were 175 questions...
The vocab was really INSURMOUNTABLE(u know wat i want to say)...I had never read those words in my life..The choices were also confusing..There were three RC's...One large one with arnd 3 and a half pages long with (believe me 22 questions) and two one page RC's with 11 ques each...
QA was a cake walk as it always is in FMS..
LR was more than moderate level...
The Statements of Questions were very large and each question had max 3 to 4 ques...There were arnd 12-13 such caselets...
This mock paper was nowhere near to that pattern and Vocab and LR was easier than the real paper....
Thats what i think...