Time AIMCAT discussion and scores for the entire 2013-14 season !!

Dear Puys, Pls. use this thread for scores and discussion for all the TIME AIMCAT… !! Post the questions of AIMCATs (if u have doubt in any of them) for discussion here… It will serve as a repository as well as in one single t…

Dear Puys,
Pls. use this thread for scores and discussion for all the TIME AIMCAT... !!

Post the questions of AIMCATs (if u have doubt in any of them) for discussion here...

It will serve as a repository as well as in one single thread there will be discussions for all the mocks of one particular coaching institute...

(Do not create individual threads for individual mocks)

[image was removed because it was too large]

AIMCAT 20 scores and discussion !!!

Good One ...!!!

Does anyone have any discount coupon???
I was thinking to take time mocks. Its costing approx 3500.

Hi

Can anyone please tell me whether the PJ and outofcontext PJ were difficult or doable .I had 3 out of 3 wrong and found them confusing .

Some tips for getting strong in this?

And Some online resources for grammar questions? TIA

AIMCAT 1420 ----101 99.76

qa 49

va 52

thanksvivek

Hey guys!! Does online registered accounts for correspondence and aimcat take time to activate?

Where should i register for AIMCAT ? Online or the city office ? Will the test be online giving at home or will it be in the TIME campus ?

So this is really irritating me now,

How to book my slot for AIMCAT 1419?

i am following the TIME site very meticulously. As soon as the 1419 booking day started, they showed all slots "FULL"... what does that mean

at one TIME center, they say that we open the slots as per our wish and d slots being shown as "FULL" have not yet been thrown open to students. So keep an eye and book it as soon as it's open.

At other TIME center they said "All slots being shown FULL (which i can vouch were FULL from day 1) have ACTUALLY been booked!"

m baffled.
someone plz shed some light on dis topic
thx

Is it possible to change the test center ?? I mean from Mumbai to Bangalore??

Hi Puys,

I have enrolled for AIMCATs online, but I am not getting access to AIMCAT 1420 that I have missed😠

Please assist.

Thanks in advance.

I am having a lot of trouble as far as out of context PJ goes .

Are there any tricks and tips ? Please can someone direct me to a good article for this.

thanks

guys i pretty much flunked both aim1420 and 19 and have now started preparing....dunno how some ppl are managing to get 90s without even preparing ..does that make them better in shape than i am for CAT'13?

hi guys it would be a great help if someone could upload the AIMCAT pdf in a dropbox and paste the link here and subsequently update it when a new pdf comes out. thx a lot.

Hi Puys,

I really need some help and guidance to improve my performance.
AIMCAT1420 - 42
AIMCAT1419 - 48
I have these dismal scores embarrased

Can we get this AIMCAT online like in CL, or do we have to go to their office?

30th Jun'13 All India FREE Aimcat.
Gave Free Aimcat yesterday. Awaiting results.
Does anyone know how to solve the truth or lie question in LR Section of yesterday's AIMCAT..?
Btw, I got 62. Gave it for first time.. So dunno whether its good or bad.
Any help appreciated.

can sumone plz mail me AIMCAT-1418/1417/other important threads/links for dis yrs' CAT?my email

:neha91992@gmail.com

how do i prepare for CAT??

• Mugging
  • practice

0 voters

Hi,

Pardon me if I am spamming this thread, but can someone please tell me the full forms of ERPV and PPL found in the sectional tests? I just don't want to take those tests unprepared.