Thunderbird'09 admitted students !

Hi Friends, I got acceptance from Thunderbird , Fall’09 last week and still waiting for admission package and scholarship info. My Profile : GMAT - 660 Work ex - 6 yr MCA from India Decent acad/EC Anyone into thunderbird yet…

Hi Friends,

I got acceptance from Thunderbird , Fall'09 last week and still waiting for admission package and scholarship info.

My Profile :
GMAT - 660
Work ex - 6 yr
MCA from India
Decent acad/EC

Anyone into thunderbird yet or waiting !!

Are u from Rajouri Garden?

Hi b4880,

I have accepted the t-bird offer and will be joining this fall. Let me know if you are planning to join so that we can connect.

Cheers!

Hi b4880,

I have accepted the t-bird offer and will be joining this fall. Let me know if you are planning to join so that we can connect.

Cheers!

Any info on the scholarship front????

hey..

does anybdy has any info abt the placements at tbird??

thanx

yup , I'll be joining in Aug. see you there. Sure , we can connect. I live in CT,USA right now. Give me your contact info and we can talk.

Hi,Is it worth joining T bird without scholarship

hey..

does anybdy has any info abt the placements at tbird??

thanx

There are No placements at Thunderbird and in general times when there is no recession the placement is about 50-55% only and the rest of the students hunt on their own for jobs.

Dont be surprised, I was invited for an interview with one of thier admission officers in Hyderabad in Oct 2008 but I turned down the interview.

Bcos what's the use to spend 35-40 lakhs and come back to India after a year in USA and work in Ghaziabad or Gurgaon for 7-8 lakhs.

If you friends dont belive me download the Pagalguy Vault Buzz Book and Businessweek Guide to B Schools and in there a Thunderbird grad says "CMC(Career Mgmt Centre) lacks a little oomph. They are more reactive than proactive"

2nd Thunderbird Says" As one Class of
"Great experience. Worth every dollar. Now, if I
only had a job. . . ."

This is the reason why Thuderbird slipped from its 25-26 position in Businesswek Top 30 in 1998-and 2000 now to Second Tier .

So if you are mentally prepared to come back to India then go for Thunderbird.