thread to track VGSOM, IITKGP- 2008-10 waitlist thread

hello every one… :: this thread is for all those who have been selected in the first list and also for those who havent… Please state whether you r gona join VGSOM for sure, or leavin, or still waiting for other options… This will be o…

hello every one..
this thread is for all those who have been selected in the first list and also for those who havent..
Please state whether you r gona join VGSOM for sure, or leavin, or still waiting for other options..
This will be of great help to all thoz who havnt made it to the 1st list...
thanks..

have they come out with some Waitlist as well???

Dying 2 succeed Says
have they come out with some Waitlist as well???

not yet.. but atleast thoz who hvnt got thru the 1st list can ve a picture abt hw many students r gona join/leave..

vgsom has not come up with any waitlist, but it is mentioned on the website results page, quoting it directly from there:

"However, the waitlist will come out after the deadline for acceptance of offers from the first list. This date will be displayed on the website soon.

Please keep checking the VGSoM website for further updates."

Hi Guys

I was confirmed in VGSoM as well as SJMSOM. So, will be leaving VGSoM.
Hope this post finds some cheerful faces. All the Best guys... :)

cheers
Ashutosh

Me in waitlist.But waiting to join if get a call.

uhh I might get a whole load of groans for this... but this is an absolutely useless thread..
we don't know how many students are there in the waitlist..
we dont know our no.s in the waitlist
we dont know when the waitlist will come..
we dont know if there is a waitlist..

suppose 20 ppl come on this thread and post that we have better converts so we wont be joining VGSOM.. so how does that help any of us..??
enlighten me if i am missing something..

uhh I might get a whole load of groans for this... but this is an absolutely useless thread..
we don't know how many students are there in the waitlist..
we dont know our no.s in the waitlist
we dont know when the waitlist will come..
we dont know if there is a waitlist..

suppose 20 ppl come on this thread and post that we have better converts so we wont be joining VGSOM.. so how does that help any of us..??
enlighten me if i am missing something..

Ah you took my words, I was going to post the same stuff in a few moments. Actually, even if all of the VGSOM admits say that they are not joining it, one still cannot derive any useful information in absence of any waitlist rank.

Take a sample case, IITKgp called guys n gals 😃 till 1000 rank. Assuming 800 (
So how is one to derive one's waitlist movement, even if 100 selected students decide not to join??
Ah you took my words, I was going to post the same stuff in a few moments. Actually, even if all of the VGSOM admits say that they are not joining it, one still cannot derive any useful information in absence of any waitlist rank.

Take a sample case, IITKgp called guys n gals 😃 till 1000 rank. Assuming 800 (
So how is one to derive one's waitlist movement, even if 100 selected students decide not to join??

thnk u for ur comments....
But atleast people can knw tht hw many seats will be left..
It can give an estimate of the no. of empty seats...
thnx...

Hi All,

I am selected for IIT Kharagpur.I have joinedc it.
Cheers
Chhavi
Three Sentences for SUCCESS:
- know more than other
- work more than other
- expect less than other
William Shakesphere

Hi All,

I am selected for IIT Kharagpur.I have joinedc it.
Cheers
Chhavi
Three Sentences for SUCCESS:
- know more than other
- work more than other
- expect less than other
William Shakesphere

Thnx for responding, but i ges this thread has no purpose now as VGSOM has decided to have no waitlist..
thnk u al who ve responded..