those who got interview calls from iim L but are not in any list.

there has been some talk of a very nice gift from IIM L to us all. I got waitlisted. there was a little birdy that told me that the no. of seats has gone up. immense personalities say that only 40%of the people who convert IIM L actually join. but…

there has been some talk of a very nice gift from IIM L to us all. I got waitlisted. there was a little birdy that told me that the no. of seats has gone up. immense personalities say that only 40%of the people who convert IIM L actually join. but i still don't see a waiting list so large.

so that brings us to the question. i see logic in only one thing. a consolation prize. so if you know someone who has got a call and did not get enlisted, please tell us. that'd give some food for thought.

a friend of mine has not been able to convert the call. he had a call in SC quota.

D.M.

any body else having any idea on this..or can we assume that every one who got a call for GD/PI got ranked in waitlist..

im one of very few...who got L call but nowhr in ne list...

p.s. im frm PH cat
there has been some talk of a very nice gift from IIM L to us all. I got waitlisted. there was a little birdy that told me that the no. of seats has gone up. immense personalities say that only 40%of the people who convert IIM L actually join. but i still don't see a waiting list so large.

so that brings us to the question. i see logic in only one thing. a consolation prize. so if you know someone who has got a call and did not get enlisted, please tell us. that'd give some food for thought.

Buddy don take on heart.....
Whu knows one fine morning when the world sleeps GIRI will awake 2 life@iiml...
Don take undue stresses........ u'll need dem dere..
So cheeer up n keep ur fingers xed...

BECAUSE AS they say xceptions r always dere.......................

thanks apj, yu've sure given me some wings of fire. i'm going to sleep now. let's see where I wake up.