Those who are forfeiting IIM C PGDM (not PGDCM)

Hi, This is for all those who have got through IIM C PGDM (not PGDCM )and not joining it. This would give some clues for all of us who are speculating about the possibility of a waitlist from IIM C.

Hi,
This is for all those who have got through IIM C PGDM (not PGDCM )and not joining it.
This would give some clues for all of us who are speculating about the possibility of a waitlist from IIM C.

Arey piyush!!!

Leave IIM-cal re..... They r very adamant ..they r not going to give another list....
Lets crack next yr re

Arey piyush!!!

Leave IIM-cal re..... They r very adamant ..they r not going to give another list....
Lets crack next yr re

No Sir,
Not me.
I would definitely join MDI this year.
See friends, if I am good, then does it really matter whether I join 1st rank instt or 10th rank. To me both of them are good, if they are able to provide me with one of the best job in the industry.
So, its quite possible that if I can give excellent performance in MDI, I may get a better job than most of the IIM A guys.
So, let me use myself to the fullest now to reach the top.
And that would be my advice to you as well dear.
Lets rock MDI...

hey piyush !!!

Include PGDCM poll also as:

PPL who have only pgdcm call frm cal and joining
PPL who have only pgdcm call frm cal and not joining
PPL who have both calls and not joining pgdcm but joining pgdm
PPL who have only pgdm call and not joining
PPL who have only pgdm call and joining

so that we will get a realistic picture of both pgdm and pgdcm calls

See friends, if I am good, then does it really matter whether I join 1st rank instt or 10th rank.
To me both of them are good, if they are able to provide me with one of the best job in the industry.

yes to the former, no to the latter. my personal opinion.
hey piyush !!!

Include PGDCM poll also as:

PPL who have only pgdcm call frm cal and joining
PPL who have only pgdcm call frm cal and not joining
PPL who have both calls and not joining pgdcm but joining pgdm
PPL who have only pgdm call and not joining
PPL who have only pgdm call and joining

so that we will get a realistic picture of both pgdm and pgdcm calls

On the contrary I feel that it would be useless, if we try to include both of them in the same poll. To get a clear picture of any of the course in Cal, there has to be seperate polls created. so why not creating another thread of PGDCM polls?
A single poll won't be furnishing any data.

This is for all those who have got through IIM C PGDM (not PGDCM )and not joining it.
This would give some clues for all of us who are speculating about the possibility of a waitlist from IIM C.

I have got thru IIMC PGDM but I wont be joining (Will join IIMB). Hope that improves the possibility of a WL.

good idea to join MDI.

The advantages of the IIM or IIT "brand" are limited to the foll:
1) Adds to your vanity
2) Helps u in the first 4 months in your company

after this (to quote cliche) its your performance and other subtle traits ,perspectives and abilities to identify opportunities that count .
MDI presently is under very dynamic leadership and it's only going to keep improoving as they build a stronger alumni base to support themselves.

Another reason is preparing for cat once again is almost a no brainer. the exam is good, however it does no substantial value addition once you have already cracked the written, and in the interview you always have a chance of getting rejected for the same reasons you were rejected in the first place.

No Sir,
Not me.
I would definitely join MDI this year.
See friends, if I am good, then does it really matter whether I join 1st rank instt or 10th rank. To me both of them are good, if they are able to provide me with one of the best job in the industry.
So, its quite possible that if I can give excellent performance in MDI, I may get a better job than most of the IIM A guys.
So, let me use myself to the fullest now to reach the top.
And that would be my advice to you as well dear.
Lets rock MDI...
good idea to join MDI.

The advantages of the IIM or IIT "brand" are limited to the foll:
1) Adds to your vanity
2) Helps u in the first 4 months in your company

after this (to quote cliche) its your performance and other subtle traits ,perspectives and abilities to identify opportunities that count .
MDI presently is under very dynamic leadership and it's only going to keep improoving as they build a stronger alumni base to support themselves.

Another reason is preparing for cat once again is almost a no brainer. the exam is good, however it does no substantial value addition once you have already cracked the written, and in the interview you always have a chance of getting rejected for the same reasons you were rejected in the first place.

Precisely my point friend and your wish will be granted.
By the way, where can I get in touch with you, i.e. which college are you joining?

I second that wholeheartedly ...

There are loads of people who repeat CAT after interview rejects from the IIMs, even though they've got admits to other top institutes ...

I'm not going to be one of them though!! Have had my fill of funda books and mock tests and November D-Days followed by Feb/March D-days!!

For the record, I got a solitary IIM call (IIMC) as well as calls from SPJain, MDI and NITIE ... got the boot from IIMC but managed to get into the other three 😃 😃 😃

I'm packing my bags happily for SP Jain ... 😃 😃

Cheers!

Madhav
With so few people leaving IIM C PGDM, I think that my hopes of a wait list should be over by now.:huh:
I see the IIM L not joining folks and then this unfortunate thread.
So few people leaving IIM C?:huh:
c'mon guys join any other college but not C, plz don't join C.
If you converted IIM C this time, then I am sure that you can convert IIMA next year and then you can join the best I bank.
What say????
I see the IIM L not joining folks and then this unfortunate thread.
So few people leaving IIM C?:huh:
c'mon guys join any other college but not C, plz don't join C.
If you converted IIM C this time, then I am sure that you can convert IIMA next year and then you can join the best I bank.
What say????

Exactly!!! bang on piyush!!!
All the ppl who got into IIMC, leave IIMC as u r best and u have to got to the best...
So, go to IIMA next year.....
Hope all IIMC folks r listening:x
Please guys:huh: